Ohio Playoffs

On 11/13/2020 at 9:28 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

The X QB ties Joe Burrows record for 4 TD passes in this game. He would have 5 but receiver dropped in the end zone I heard.

He also lives in NKY area, too bad he plays for X and not NKY team. 

4 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

The X QB ties Joe Burrows record for 4 TD passes in this game. He would have 5 but receiver dropped in the end zone I heard.

If he lives in N. Ky. I am pretty sure he is ineligible under OHSAA rules. Ohio does not allow out of state athletes.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

Unless something has changed very recently, the OHSAA doesn't allow out-of-state students to compete in athletics. So notwithstanding a potential situation with divorced parents residing on opposite sides of the river, I don't know if your info is correct.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

Beast!  Can't wait to see him at OSU.

You could tell early on in his career at Ironton that he was going places. I couldn't have guessed Ohio State, but he had the look of a can't miss future FBS recruit as a sophomore. Aside from his considerable abilities, he seems like a worker, and very humble. The Buckeyes are getting a good one.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2020 at 7:38 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Unless something has changed very recently, the OHSAA doesn't allow out-of-state students to compete in athletics. So notwithstanding a potential situation with divorced parents residing on opposite sides of the river, I don't know if your info is correct.

This is absolutely the case.  Tossing in the post that he lives in KY is a bomb, if true.  I seriously doubt the validity of that statement.

-CardinalsFan