Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Archbishop Moeller (OH) at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mighty Moe
      86%
      46
    • Bluebirds
      13%
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So I guess this game was being kept on the schedule as a contingency plan in case they lost?

Probably. I’m sure they knew weren’t going far.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    With a new coach this year, they get an extra two weeks of practice and a chance to end the season with a win. I think it's a good move on Moe's part.

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    ...give me that older Moeller "M" over the current one in the shield.  

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So I guess this game was being kept on the schedule as a contingency plan in case they lost?

With a new coach this year, they get an extra two weeks of practice and a chance to end the season with a win. I think it's a good move on Moe's part.

  • Author
Just now, colonel-fan said:

With a new coach this year, they get an extra two weeks of practice and a chance to end the season with a win. I think it's a good move on Moe's part.

Agree!

Mark Elder is the new coach at Moe, came from EKU as prior head coach and prior to that at UC I believe.

 

 

Is it possible that this game does not get played because of the Covid situation in Southwest Ohio.

Moeller will definitely use this as a game to end the season on a high note!

Moe by 4 TD’s

Moeller will be putting a big whoopin' on the Birds come Friday night, count on it !

I really don't know why Highlands scheduled Moeller but I guess its whatever. This one will get ugly real quick. I say Moeller wins with a running clock in the second quarter.

Moe- 49

HHS- 14

On 10/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, Voice of Reason said:

Looking at it strictly on the Moeller side, this is about as good a time as any I can recall for Highlands to play Moeller.

Please stop... I thought you had more football sense than this ?

On 10/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, observerbynature said:

Honestly, I think the only possible reason you could see this as a close game would be that scenario that @Tigerpride94laid out above where maybe Moeller is moving some pieces around and getting some younger guys in.   Maybe Highlands is motivated to send their seniors, and others, out with a strong final home performance.   But, after what happened last week, I'm just hoping its not a bizarre reality show again.   

You mean a banquet win...

On 10/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, Brcatz said:

Mark Elder is the new coach at Moe, came from EKU as prior head coach and prior to that at UC I believe.

 

 

As in Eastern Ky University head coach? 
If so I get it, a school like Moeller should be able to attract a head coach from a college. 
Iam thinking the same at Highlands or is that just the elitist in me coming out ?, why would Highlands settle for some below average high school coach from Boone Cty area , just sayin...

 

 

Highlands is not on the same level as Moeller. Not from a talent standpoint but you know the rest of the story...

3 hours ago, Sweeperboy said:

Highlands is not on the same level as Moeller. Not from a talent standpoint but you know the rest of the story...

Moe has Uc coach Fickell’s son Landon so that tells you talent level is on the rise at Moe.   

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.