Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Archbishop Moeller (OH) at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mighty Moe
      86%
      46
    • Bluebirds
      13%
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

19 Highlands returned the kickoff for a TD.

Nice run by him.

Dominick Robinson no idea on spelling.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    With a new coach this year, they get an extra two weeks of practice and a chance to end the season with a win. I think it's a good move on Moe's part.

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    ...give me that older Moeller "M" over the current one in the shield.  

Posted Images

  • Author

Moe 26 Birds 7

  • Author

The sideline reporter is interviewing the school SRO, they do such a nice job with this broadcast, I love it!

Just now, theguru said:

The sideline reporter is interviewing the school SRO, they do such a nice job with this broadcast, I love it!

SRO’s are extinct here in the Ville. Glad they have them still.

  • Author
Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

SRO’s are extinct here in the Ville. Glad they have them still.

That right there is crazy talk but it doesn't surprise me, Jefferson County is a mess. 

  • Author

Highlands stopped Moeller and Moeller is punting.

I am proud of the Birds, good job guys, way to hang tough.

Highlands ball deep in their own territory. 

  • Author

Birds went 3 and out, Moe with the ball at the Highlands 47.

  • Author

Moeller 33 Highlands 7

723 left in the half.

Another big drive for the Birds, it is either move the ball here or gosh I don't know what to say.

Just now, theguru said:

Moeller 33 Highlands 7

723 left in the half.

Another big drive for the Birds, it is either move the ball here or gosh I don't know what to say.

This headed for running clock.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

This headed for running clock.

You think!!!

In fairness, Highlands has not given up.

  • Author

Touchdown Bluebirds on an interception!

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

You think!!!

In fairness, Highlands has not given up.

Birds Pick 6 so maybe not.

  • Author

52 Highlands with the return Sam Robinson.

I love the excitement hearing the Highlands announcer and I did my dance, that song after TD is great. 

Moe 33 Bluebirds 14

Late in the 2nd Q.

  • Author

Moeller ball on their own 37.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

52 Highlands with the return Sam Robinson.

I love the excitement hearing the Highlands announcer and I did my dance, that song after TD is great. 

Moe 33 Bluebirds 14

Late in the 2nd Q.

Song is We like to Party by the Vengaboys.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.