Bengals 23 Eagles 23 (OT)

• theguru changed the title to Bengals 23 Eagles 23 (OT)
30 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

8 sacks by a team that didn’t come CLOSE last week, just pathetic!!!!   How many times can you just COMPLETELY WHIFF on your man on the O line????  Again, feel sorry for Burrow, enjoy him while we’ve got him because he’ll NEVER resign with this team and I don’t blame him!!

28 minutes ago, sumoroyal said:

Where are all of the OL lineman from the other leagues that are not playing? 

20 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Guys, Bobby Hart was cut by the Giants when we picked him up and at the time their O line was probably the worst in football!!!  HOW can Price be that bad???  Poor Joe WILL get hurt against Pittsburgh and/or Baltimore 

Trade somebody, cut somebody, sign somebody.  Tomorrow!  

21 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Trade somebody, cut somebody, sign somebody.  Tomorrow!  

YES,YES!!!!!

Lou has to go with them, that last drive in regulation, just sit back, no pressure, never changed anything, just let them drive it down and score, if I’m the Bengals D coordinator there I’m mixing it up and bringing heat, if they tie it up on us we’re gonna have time to go back down and win it

AND the Rams ran for 191 last week, Wentz outrushed our whole team today!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Anthony said:

8 sacks today on your franchise QB, 14 I believe in 3 games.  That’s gross negligence by ownership and the coaches.

Unfortunately, with the draft setup as it is, the best players go to the worse teams.

This may sound stupid, but the Bengals should shelve Burrow with this going-nowhere team, secure some protection, build a team worthy of his play, and then bring him out when we are ready to play.  

Or, have him fake some sort of injury, ending his season, and try again later.  Check with A.J. Green, he'll tell you how it's done. 

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

8 sacks by a team that didn’t come CLOSE last week, just pathetic!!!!   How many times can you just COMPLETELY WHIFF on your man on the O line????  Again, feel sorry for Burrow, enjoy him while we’ve got him because he’ll NEVER resign with this team and I don’t blame him!!

If the next few years is like this, you are completely right. Hopefully them seeing their star number one overall pick who is their Franchise QB get destroyed. Makes them realize that they need to do something to fix it, starting tomorrow and in the off season. 

Just imagine how easy the NFL will seem to Joe, if they are ever able to get the line fixed after dealing with this. 

50 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Unfortunately, with the draft setup as it is, the best players go to the worse teams.

This may sound stupid, but the Bengals should shelve Burrow with this going-nowhere team, secure some protection, build a team worthy of his play, and then bring him out when we are ready to play.  

Or, have him fake some sort of injury, ending his season, and try again later.  Check with A.J. Green, he'll tell you how it's done. 

LOL!!!

Time to let Wilson return Kickoffs AND punts guys, that way Tate and Ross both can be active and Erickson can sit!!

16 hours ago, John Anthony said:

8 sacks today on your franchise QB, 14 I believe in 3 games.  That’s gross negligence by ownership and the coaches.

I believe I saw a statistic that he is on pace to be one sack shy for a rookie QB record, currently held by David Carr.  I think Carr was sacked 75-76 times his rookie season.

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

LOL!!!

Time to let Wilson return Kickoffs AND punts guys, that way Tate and Ross both can be active and Erickson can sit!!

John Ross is done. Inactive yesterday and it should stay that way. Tee Higgins solidified that decision yesterday. Ross was one of the worst picks among many recent bad ones.  I would like to know who was behind that pick. I feel very confident saying Marvin Lewis hated that pick. So who pushed John Ross on him?

• Like 1