September 28, 20206 yr 9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said: John Ross is done. Inactive yesterday and it should stay that way. Tee Higgins solidified that decision yesterday. Ross was one of the worst picks among many recent bad ones. I would like to know who was behind that pick. I feel very confident saying Marvin Lewis hated that pick. So who pushed John Ross
September 28, 20206 yr I’m starting to worry about AJ as well. AJ has given us a lot but between his salary and Ross’ that’s a marquee lineman or two.
September 28, 20206 yr 5 minutes ago, John Anthony said: I’m starting to worry about AJ as well. AJ has given us a lot but between his salary and Ross’ that’s a marquee lineman or two. I agree. AJ needs to get it going. Three games in we should be seeing at least some of the All Pro AJ. If this is what he is now, the Bengals can't pay him top 10 WR salary. They will have to let him test the free agent market so he sees what his value his, then try to sign him for a more reasonable salary based on who he is today.
September 28, 20206 yr AJ is only good to run slants or out routes. I don't know if he has lost his speed, desire or his confidence in his feet being injury free. But he is non productive not not worth another year of signing.
September 28, 20206 yr 5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said: I agree. AJ needs to get it going. Three games in we should be seeing at least some of the All Pro AJ. If this is what he is now, the Bengals can't pay him top 10 WR salary. They will have to let him test the free agent market so he sees what his value his, then try to sign him for a more reasonable salary based on who he is today. 5 hours ago, sumoroyal said: AJ is only good to run slants or out routes. I don't know if he has lost his speed, desire or his confidence in his feet being injury free. But he is non productive not not worth another year of signing. Hearing Lapham say “he’s not the same AJ” was hard to hear on the radio. He’s been through a lot, hopefully, he can use his veteran football IQ to be like Fitzgerald to make a play here and there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.