Highlands Athletic Director

Just got word the the pick is in. Highlands will be announcing a new AD in the very near future. From what I've gathered from conversations, now albeit 6' away and with masks on, so maybe my info isn't all that accurate, but approx. 50+ applied for the opening. Whoever accepts the position will need to be ready to get it cranking with things starting to open back up. We will wait and see!

What will be the first order of business?

Certainly not what you might be thinking it is. All coaching staffs will be returning unless one of them is getting the job.

Are there going to be fans in the stands this year? If not, first order of business should be how can we get our games into as many households as possible.

Certainly not what you might be thinking it is. All coaching staffs will be returning unless one of them is getting the job.

Are there going to be fans in the stands this year? If not, first order of business should be how can we get our games into as many households as possible.

I have no idea what the first order of business would be. I'm asking if anybody had heard anything.

Looks to be a great hire. Outside hire that won’t be influenced by the “buddy” system. Can’t wait to meet this gentleman! Go Birds.

What makes him a ‘great’ hire other than being from outside? What experience does he have to be a high school athletic director and how many years in that position?