Brady Officially Out at New England

Brady has had an unselfish career when it comes to taking money. You can argue he has done much more harm than good to his colleagues by always willing to take less money in the interest of winning.

I think it got to the point where Brady knew his legacy his cemented as the GOAT, and for once in his career he hoped the franchise he rescued would reciprocate. That ain't how they operate. The writing on the wall came last deal he inked when he removed the option for a franchise tag.

Tampa Bay and LA Chargers seem to be the early favorites.

If he wins a Super Bowl with another team at his age, he will never be questioned as the greatest ever (if there is any doubt about that).

The only ego battle which exists is who deserves most credit for the Patriot's dynasty, he or the Head Coach? I think both of them would like to prove the other their value over the other and say, "I told you so."

The only ego battle which exists is who deserves most credit for the Patriot's dynasty, he or the Head Coach? I think both of them would like to prove the other their value over the other and say, "I told you so."

It will be harder for Brady at age 42.

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but he's the GOAT because of Belichick, IMO.