Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady Officially Out at New England

Featured Replies

Per his social media.

Yep I just received the ESPN Alert! He's out......

Brady is the corona hero we all needed.

Brady has had an unselfish career when it comes to taking money. You can argue he has done much more harm than good to his colleagues by always willing to take less money in the interest of winning.

 

I think it got to the point where Brady knew his legacy his cemented as the GOAT, and for once in his career he hoped the franchise he rescued would reciprocate. That ain't how they operate. The writing on the wall came last deal he inked when he removed the option for a franchise tag.

 

Tampa Bay and LA Chargers seem to be the early favorites.

LA Chargers need him bad to help that attendance.

If he wins a Super Bowl with another team at his age, he will never be questioned as the greatest ever (if there is any doubt about that).

If Brady ends up in Tampa Bay I’m buying season tickets.

If he wins a Super Bowl with another team at his age, he will never be questioned as the greatest ever (if there is any doubt about that).

The only ego battle which exists is who deserves most credit for the Patriot's dynasty, he or the Head Coach? I think both of them would like to prove the other their value over the other and say, "I told you so."

The only ego battle which exists is who deserves most credit for the Patriot's dynasty, he or the Head Coach? I think both of them would like to prove the other their value over the other and say, "I told you so."

 

It will be harder for Brady at age 42.

The only ego battle which exists is who deserves most credit for the Patriot's dynasty, he or the Head Coach? I think both of them would like to prove the other their value over the other and say, "I told you so."

 

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but he's the GOAT because of Belichick, IMO.

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but he's the GOAT because of Belichick, IMO.

 

Which as the ultimate competitor has to eat at Brady. People would also say the same of Belichick.

Which as the ultimate competitor has to eat at Brady. People would also say the same of Belichick.

 

I'm a Brady fan, but I think the Patriots could have been the Patriots with a number of QB's.

Reports coming in that Brady will tomorrow be signing with Tampa Bay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.