Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 75 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

Final terrible effort. When you constantly get beat to the basket and foul because you get beat to the basket and give up 17 offensive rebounds. They just did not give the effort the Auburn kids did imo.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not really bothered, though this was a win that I think would have helped the resume. It’s tough to beat good teams on the road, and Kentucky was right there most of the night until they finally fell under the weight of a mountain of fouls.

Not terribly surprised with the loss but definitely not happy with why it happened. Awful effort on the boards. UK continues to make dumb fouls and dumb turnovers that take the team out of rhythm. Just not a good outing.

  • Author

I really think that 24 or 25 of Kentucky’s 29 fouls were legit just standing a step slow. It just looked like Auburn wanted it more and played harder than the Cats did today. I really think Kentucky is better but just got out played and out toughed today.

Final terrible effort. When you constantly get beat to the basket and give up 18 offensive rebounds.

 

Effort was not the problem.

Would have been nice to get this win, because they were right there. However, it is tough to win on the road. Still not a finished product, but I still like the direction this team is heading.

Refs?

 

Definitely some questionable touch fouls, but that happens on the road sometimes. I have no problem with their effort at all. Auburn playing at home made the plays that needed to be made to win the game. No more, no less.

Definitely some questionable touch fouls, but that happens on the road sometimes. I have no problem with their effort at all. Auburn playing at home made the plays that needed to be made to win the game. No more, no less.

 

Don't questionable touch fouls happen everywhere? This was an SEC crew so I guess they are "homers"? That's funny.

Would Pearl be the top candidate if Cal retired?

Don't questionable touch fouls happen everywhere? This was an SEC crew so I guess they are "homers"? That's funny.

 

What? You’re coming at the wrong guy with that stuff my man. That’s why I said that stuff happens on the road sometimes. Most home teams usually benefit from more of a friendly whistle.

 

Someone asked me if I thought it was the refs, and you come at me with this? When I didn’t even say it was the refs. As I said Auburn made the plays they had to win that’s it. You’re better than that man.

Would Pearl be the top candidate if Cal retired?

 

I’m a big Pearl fan and have said a few times I would love him here when Cal is done. I have argued with others such as oldrambler about it a lot on here lol. He is a very good coach!

Doubtful UK makes out of the first weekend in March....

 

Hard fought game....

Auburn was the better team tonight !

Doubtful UK makes out of the first weekend in March....

 

Hard fought game....

Auburn was the better team tonight !

 

This is the type of year with how wide open it is. UK could be done right away or make a run all the way. This team has shown both sides of it this year. However, still not a finish product.

This is the type of year with how wide open it is. UK could be done right away or make a run all the way. This team has shown both sides of it this year. However, still not a finish product.

 

Agreed.

 

My post was somewhat mocking a few other posters....

 

It’s wide open this year. If you know the final 4, let me know the teams and this weeks power ball numbers...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.