Who will be the National Champion this year in College Basketball

Saints09

Since Oden is back Im gonna go with OSU. They win it all in both football and Basketball this year.

Its unfortunate that Urban Meyer has a whole month to work out a gameplan. He will figure out a way to beat The Maurice Clarett University.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His best chance would be to CAMPAIGN for a split title after the lose to the vest.

He actually has been campaigning for a playoff system, which is what college football really needs.

I hope O$Lose thinks like you do, because if they do, Florida will win.

He actually has been campaigning for a playoff system, which is what college football really needs.

I hope O$Lose thinks like you do, because if they do, Florida will win.

Im not an OSU fan but I think they just have to much talent. They are just to good all over the field. They have proved it all year long.

There are plenty of teams that have a good chance at winning the title (UNC, Florida, Ohio St, UCLA, Pittsburgh, Alabama, Wisconsin etc.) & right now there is more parity (sp?) in college basketball than ever. Or atleast it's here earlier than in the past. I'm not sure I could pick a winner right now after all the parity but I do hope UNC wins it.

There are plenty of teams that have a good chance at winning the title (UNC, Florida, Ohio St, UCLA, Pittsburgh, Alabama, Wisconsin etc.) & right now there is more parity (sp?) in college basketball than ever. Or atleast it's here earlier than in the past. I'm not sure I could pick a winner right now after all the parity but I do hope UNC wins it.

Agreed, but I don't think Alabama belongs on that list. They depend too much on Steele.

I really like Kanas right now. I just dont know if Bill Self can win the big game or not though. But if you look at their team they are very solid and have pretty much all you want.

Yea but they are very inconsistent beating florida then losing to Oral Roberts and Depaul. That looks like another first round upset for Kansas.