January 19, 20206 yr Cards looked clearly better the entire game...nice win for Mack. After today, I think Cards win regular season ACC title.
January 19, 20206 yr What exactly did he hurt? I saw him grab the area behind his knee, his wrist and shoulder. Ah, I was confused. My wife asked me what he hurt and I couldn’t tell cause he was grabbing at different areas. I think the grabbing was more of a method for stretching. Broke my collar bone in high school during a car wreck, tore my landrum later. Then finally had surgery last year and found out the rotator cuff was torn as well. You learn a lot of different stretching methods, where just causing that tension can give some relief.
January 19, 20206 yr As much as I wanted to see Duke win, gotta give credit to the Cardinals on a very solid win.
January 19, 20206 yr Cards looked clearly better the entire game...nice win for Mack. After today, I think Cards win regular season ACC title. Florida State is stil the favorite for me until I see a little more of what this team looks like with Johnson running the point. Yesterday was outstanding, but it’s still a sample size of one game and FSU absolutely humiliated Louisville in every way two weeks ago when they played. The seminoles get both Virginia teams on the road in back to back games two weeks from now. That will be a big test of where things stand.
January 19, 20206 yr Florida State is stil the favorite for me until I see a little more of what this team looks like with Johnson running the point. Yesterday was outstanding, but it’s still a sample size of one game and FSU absolutely humiliated Louisville in every way two weeks ago when they played. The seminoles get both Virginia teams on the road in back to back games two weeks from now. That will be a big test of where things stand. Good point.
January 19, 20206 yr UL has shown some late game mettle in winning three straight conference road games.
January 28, 20206 yr David Johnson has changed the whole dynamic to this team. Frees up Perry more to play the 2. Allows McMahon to be a true spark off the bench. Fresh can play late, if you need his experience. He will only help you and not hurt you.
January 28, 20206 yr David Johnson has changed the whole dynamic to this team. Frees up Perry more to play the 2. Allows McMahon to be a true spark off the bench. Fresh can play late, if you need his experience. He will only help you and not hurt you. Mack got a player in Johnson. Too bad he wasn't needed in Lexington.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.