Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 79 Duke 73

Featured Replies

Final nice win for the Cards. To be honest Duke did not play well at all. Louisville won by 6 and I personally didn’t think they played all that well but a win at Duke is always great.

Monster win.

 

David Johnson was the difference. Hope he’s okay.

Congrats to UL!

 

You gotta be 6 or 8 points better to win at Duke...

 

Very doubtful Duke makes it out of the first weekend in March...

Cards! Cards! Cards!

UL winning at Duke may be the most impressive win for any team so far this season.

Sure hope Johnson is OK. Should we be optimistic that he can back to the bench? He has the talent and mindset to be a tremendous all around player.

  • Author
UL winning at Duke may be the most impressive win for any team so far this season.

 

I’d say Stephen F. Austin myself but this was a good win as well.

I'm glad the game didn't go into OT because I don't think I could've stood another McGregor/Cowboy UFC commercial/plug on ESPN especially after so many in the UK game.

Monster win.

 

David Johnson was the difference. Hope he’s okay.

 

What exactly did he hurt? I saw him grab the area behind his knee, his wrist and shoulder.

What exactly did he hurt? I saw him grab the area behind his knee, his wrist and shoulder.

 

Landed on his shoulder that he had surgery on earlier this year.

 

Early reports are that he’ll be fine. We’ll see.

UL winning at Duke may be the most impressive win for any team so far this season.

 

Biggest win in Mack’s young tenure.

What exactly did he hurt? I saw him grab the area behind his knee, his wrist and shoulder.

In his post game comments, Mack thought he was going to be OK-------that Johnson was just alarmed because the injury was to the same shoulder that was operated on.

In his post game comments, Mack thought he was going to be OK-------that Johnson was just alarmed because the injury was to the same shoulder that was operated on.

 

Hope so. I was afraid he'd dislocated the shoulder the way he was holding it.

Landed on his shoulder that he had surgery on earlier this year.

 

Early reports are that he’ll be fine. We’ll see.

 

Ah, I was confused. My wife asked me what he hurt and I couldn’t tell cause he was grabbing at different areas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.