Kentucky 79 Chattanooga 63

oldrambler

...:thumb:

I liked the lineup, emotion, hustle, tempo and effort. Once the TO's get reduced and everyone understand their roles, tonight can be looked back upon and thought of, as the first step toward this team getting better.

Too many positives, for any UK fan to nit-pick at.....Just enjoy the win and get ready for IU.

I agree completely.:thumb:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...:thumb:

I liked the lineup, emotion, hustle, tempo and effort. Once the TO's get reduced and everyone understand their roles, tonight can be looked back upon and thought of, as the first step toward this team getting better.

Too many positives, for any UK fan to nit-pick at.....Just enjoy the win and get ready for IU.

I agree that there were alot of positives tonight. I won't complain if we get that win Saturday, like we should.

I will say that a good team would have put us away tonight when we had that cold streak in the 2nd half.

We should've put this one away. We were up 26 (or 28) at one point & if we were a great team we should've beat them by 40.

After we got up by that much we started using different lineups and trying new things...People got to remember every year since Tubby has been here we have never really looked that shart in December, becaue Tubby always seems to be experimenting with the lineups until he finds a good rotation that works. By the January comes I think we will have a set rotation and everything including the turnover will go down, because their will be more chemistry...

I'm telling you - I've seen it a hundred times before. UK lost their legs in the second half. All shots were short, all free throws were missed, all players were bent over - they were fatigued. We needed some energy off the bench, but Tubby was afraid to replace his best players.

Did you not see that Tubby had 5 new players there waiting to go into the game, but there never was a stoppage anytime during the game, so the starters kept playing. So yeah he did have subs ready to go into the game to take out those players, but there was just no stoppage on the court for a long stretch there...

Did you not see that Tubby had 5 new players there waiting to go into the game, but there never was a stoppage anytime during the game, so the starters kept playing. So yeah he did have subs ready to go into the game to take out those players, but there was just no stoppage on the court for a long stretch there...

What are timeouts for?

The time FC was talking about was when he subbed out all 5 starters at one time. That was during the huge run.

I'm talking about in the 2nd half when Chattanooga made a run and actually made it a game again. We need a timeout and some subs in the worst way. Luckily, Crawford and Bradley hit 3's to take care of everything.

Seriously? With 3 losses already and probably (possible) losses to Tenn (2), Fla (2), LSU, Indiana, Louisville, Bama, and the usual slip up to Vandy or UGA I just dont see it.

UK will finish this season 23-7, make it to the final day of the SEC tourney and get a 3 or 4 seed.

My prediction for this season.

Seriously? With 3 losses already and probably (possible) losses to Tenn (2), Fla (2), LSU, Indiana, Louisville, Bama, and the usual slip up to Vandy or UGA I just dont see it.

Well shoot, this year especially every single game is a possible loss. Tennessee doesn't scare me one bit, neither do IU, UofL, Georgia, or a really awful Vandy team. Florida may be 2 L's, and we may lose to Bama and/or LSU, but I would be willing to bet that with the schedule the Cats have this year, they win a couple of those called "probable" losses.