Kentucky 79 Chattanooga 63

oldrambler

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevenson never really got into the game tonight. He only played 10 minutes and was scoreless. Thomas and Carter played 9 minutes and Meeks played 8 minutes. Obrzut and Coury did not play.

Jasper looked decent, but still only scored 1 point. He also had 6 assists, but 4 turnovers. His most impressive number was 10 rebounds. He played 28 minutes.

That Cats were 13-26 from 3-point range tonight. Crawford hit 4, Bradley hit 6, and Perry hit 3.

They had 18 assists and 20 turnovers - not a good stat.

Stevenson never really got into the game tonight. He only played 10 minutes and was scoreless. Thomas and Carter played 9 minutes and Meeks played 8 minutes. Obrzut and Coury did not play.

Jasper looked decent, but still only scored 1 point. He also had 6 assists, but 4 turnovers. His most impressive number was 10 rebounds. He played 28 minutes.

That Cats were 13-26 from 3-point range tonight. Crawford hit 4, Bradley hit 6, and Perry hit 3.

They had 18 assists and 20 turnovers - not a good stat.

Stevenson really looked awful with the ball in his hands. UTC got up in everybody and when he had the ball I dont know if he got away a clean pass all night.

Stevenson really looked awful with the ball in his hands. UTC got up in everybody and when he had the ball I dont know if he got away a clean pass all night.

He looked like he was more interested in knocking teeth out rather than just getting into triple threat and making a pass.

Yeah can you believe he only went 7-13? :lol:

I only got to watch the 2nd half, but I only seen him miss 1 bad shot.

I think this is the best lineup for us as long as Crawford and Jasper keep rebounding well from the wings.

He needs to shoot, no doubt. He has shot double-digit shots in every game of this season.

I can live with the TOs from the freshman and tonight the intensity was definitely there. I agree the officiating basically let the Mocs back in it late, but the game was never in doubt.

I found it interesting that the announcers kept alluding to the fact that Tubby wanted them to push it and play up-tempo. I thought they did that for the most part tonight. If they play with the same intensity this weekend, they will beat IU. The TOs will take care of themselves.

We should've put this one away. We were up 26 (or 28) at one point & if we were a great team we should've beat them by 40.

What would that have proven????

We were up by 28, and Tubby put his bench in. They cut it to about 22, then the officiating made about 5 straight awful calls that got the Mocs to within 14 or so. The game was never in doubt.

We should've put this one away. We were up 26 (or 28) at one point & if we were a great team we should've beat them by 40.

I'm telling you - I've seen it a hundred times before. UK lost their legs in the second half. All shots were short, all free throws were missed, all players were bent over - they were fatigued. We needed some energy off the bench, but Tubby was afraid to replace his best players.

What would that have proven????

We were up by 28, and Tubby put his bench in. They cut it to about 22, then the officiating made about 5 straight awful calls that got the Mocs to within 14 or so. The game was never in doubt.

...:thumb:

I liked the lineup, emotion, hustle, tempo and effort. Once the TO's get reduced and everyone understand their roles, tonight can be looked back upon and thought of, as the first step toward this team getting better.

Too many positives, for any UK fan to nit-pick at.....Just enjoy the win and get ready for IU.