I hung out with some Highlands Football Mommies the other night...

theguru

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! I was under the impression Coach Deaton called the offense before Umberg. Maybe I’m wrong.

I believe you are right and I think he got a deal just like Umberg.

And as SpecialK stated who seems to be very very close to the situation makes mention of a “Comprehensive Plan of Action”

BW maybe has finally realized that this is it and he is not going to let anyone on his coaching staff take him down. If he is going down it’s going to be all his fault and all on his own.

Maybe he read my earlier post about “make no excuses” tantrum and realizes Iam right.

Let’s put it this way, I know for a fact that every coach under his command has been either demoted and replaced by someone else and everybody knew it but the coach he was replacing. He is a master of text and email firings.

That’s not how you build leadership skills and command respect from your coaches and players.

This is a train wreck that is barreling down the tracks out of control and I just can’t look away...so sorry I’m back at it.

I believe you are right and I think he got a deal just like Umberg.

And as SpecialK stated who seems to be very very close to the situation makes mention of a “Comprehensive Plan of Action”

BW maybe has finally realized that this is it and he is not going to let anyone on his coaching staff take him down. If he is going down it’s going to be all his fault and all on his own.

Maybe he read my earlier post about “make no excuses” tantrum and realizes Iam right.

Let’s put it this way, I know for a fact that every coach under his command has been either demoted and replaced by someone else and everybody knew it but the coach he was replacing. He is a master of text and email firings.

That’s not how you build leadership skills and command respect from your coaches and players.

This is a train wreck that is barreling down the tracks out of control and I just can’t look away...so sorry I’m back at it.

Just get out of the way. Nothing you can do! Highlands plays CovCath in basketball on sat.

Well I guess there’s a silver lining in all of this with the whole who’s on first thingy.

It’s not like teams are blueprinting Highlands offense or defense because it’s a revolving door and teams see something new every year.

The problem with this scenario is the kids are certainly confused because of all the changes and it shows on Friday nights.

Consistency breeds Confidence which breeds Discipline which breeds Winners.

With all the "in the know posters" on here, any chance they can share the details of the Comprehensive Plan of Action?

Disclosure of details is very unlikely but thanks for asking.

The outlined plan is irrelevant since the majority of the contents is not being followed or enforced.

No accountability.

How are the players dealing with the current situation?

Just like you would expect I would think. Yes Sir and No Sir. Noway there are any current players complaining about not winning or being competitive. Not unless you want to ride the pine. That's human nature.

Just li’ke you would expect I would think. Yes Sir and No Sir. Noway there are any current players complaining about not winning or being competitive. Not unless you want to ride the pine. That's human nature.

Wow!!! This sums up a lot, sad if true but knowing BW I don’t believe this to be true.

Remember we now live in a society that allows the kids a voice and the opportunity to voice their opinions without penalty or consequences.

So you are saying that a kid that tries to lead and make suggestions or change is subject to penalties?

Unless you have substantial incidents confirming this I call nonsense.

How are the players dealing with the current situation?

I can’t answer this question, because I don’t believe the kids actually have a full understanding or know of the opportunities they are missing out on.

I do know the kids that do understand have other options and are fulfilling those opportunities with other sports.

Iam glad you posted this schedule. I have a very good source telling me that Highlands has requested to drop the Knoxville Catholic game to pick up Newport.

If this is true then this program just took a turn for the worse and is now on a head on path of self destruction.

Iam glad you posted this schedule. I have a very good source telling me that Highlands has requested to drop the Knoxville Catholic game to pick up Newport.

If this is true then this program just took a turn for the worse and is now on a head on path of self destruction.

:eek: