Should Jim Tressel have voted...

All Tell

Should Jim Tressel have voted in the final coaches poll?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jim Tressel have voted in the final coaches poll?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it make everyone feel better if Tressel would have voted for Florida like the majority of the coaches did anyway? Just because Tressel would have voted doesn't mean he would have voted for Michigan.

Like I've said, I don't care how he voted. He agreed to be in the poll. If he didn't want to make a tough vote, he had every chance to say no before the season started...

Was Lloyd taking a shot at Tressel tonight, when he said "I voted Michigan #2, OSU #1 and Florida #3, but we didn't get enough votes"....then smirked.

I've heard Lloyd labeled as "arrogant" or "unlikeable" because of these types of quotes. Personally, I enjoy his backhanded sarcasm. You just have to be smart enough to read between the lines. Therefore, we can safely assume that most of Columbus won't get this.:flame:

I also wouldn't look for UM to do Zook any favors next year... :D
....:lol:

I believe the 'ole saying, "whooping" might be appropriate in that case.

I've heard Lloyd labeled as "arrogant" or "unlikeable" because of these types of quotes. Personally, I enjoy his backhanded sarcasm. You just have to be smart enough to read between the lines. Therefore, we can safely assume that most of Columbus won't get this.:flame:
I know Michigan always has a well thought of program, but Lloyd may be underrated for his coaching ability. You line up against Michigan, you better be ready for all day.

I agree 100%. Tressell not voting did not show any disrespect to me at all. Now, if it was a rule that he should vote the he was in the wrong but hat is not the case. Tressell shouldn't be put on trial so to speak for not voting. JMO. Imo a lot of what this is all about is that everyone wants to take a shot a the guys on top whenever they can

My sentiments exactly Old Rambler!

....:lol:

I believe the 'ole saying, "whooping" might be appropriate in that case.

I know Michigan always has a well thought of program, but Lloyd may be underrated for his coaching ability. You line up against Michigan, you better be ready for all day.

Not challenging anything you say here but a little confused. Wasn't there talk at the beginning of the year of Carr being let go?