Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Jim Tressel have voted...

Should Jim Tressel have voted in the final coaches poll? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Jim Tressel have voted in the final coaches poll?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I abstain from voting in this poll. I feel most people would call me a homer if

I did.

Selfish homer. Still works if you don't vote...:p:D

  • Replies 86
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like to me that no matter what Tressel did he couldn't win. A lose, lose situation. :confused:

Would it make everyone feel better if Tressel would have voted for Florida like the majority of the coaches did anyway? Just because Tressel would have voted doesn't mean he would have voted for Michigan.

Would it make everyone feel better if Tressel would have voted for Florida like the majority of the coaches did anyway? Just because Tressel would have voted doesn't mean he would have voted for Michigan.

Like I've said, I don't care how he voted. He agreed to be in the poll. If he didn't want to make a tough vote, he had every chance to say no before the season started...

Was Lloyd taking a shot at Tressel tonight, when he said "I voted Michigan #2, OSU #1 and Florida #3, but we didn't get enough votes"....then smirked.

Was Lloyd taking a shot at Tressel tonight, when he said "I voted Michigan #2, OSU #1 and Florida #3, but we didn't get enough votes"....then smirked.

Do you have to ask??? ;)

Do you have to ask??? ;)
....:thumb: That's the way I took it and I believe, Herbstreit even grinned a little....:lol:
....:thumb: That's the way I took it and I believe, Herbstreit even grinned a little....:lol:

I also wouldn't look for UM to do Zook any favors next year... :D

Was Lloyd taking a shot at Tressel tonight, when he said "I voted Michigan #2, OSU #1 and Florida #3, but we didn't get enough votes"....then smirked.

I've heard Lloyd labeled as "arrogant" or "unlikeable" because of these types of quotes. Personally, I enjoy his backhanded sarcasm. You just have to be smart enough to read between the lines. Therefore, we can safely assume that most of Columbus won't get this.:flame:

I also wouldn't look for UM to do Zook any favors next year... :D
....:lol:

 

I believe the 'ole saying, "whooping" might be appropriate in that case.

 

I've heard Lloyd labeled as "arrogant" or "unlikeable" because of these types of quotes. Personally, I enjoy his backhanded sarcasm. You just have to be smart enough to read between the lines. Therefore, we can safely assume that most of Columbus won't get this.:flame:
I know Michigan always has a well thought of program, but Lloyd may be underrated for his coaching ability. You line up against Michigan, you better be ready for all day.
I also wouldn't look for UM to do Zook any favors next year... :D

Zook won't be the only one with a big bullseye on his back next year. :sssh:

 

Ever heard of policing your own? :D

I agree 100%. Tressell not voting did not show any disrespect to me at all. Now, if it was a rule that he should vote the he was in the wrong but hat is not the case. Tressell shouldn't be put on trial so to speak for not voting. JMO. Imo a lot of what this is all about is that everyone wants to take a shot a the guys on top whenever they can

 

My sentiments exactly Old Rambler!

....:lol:

 

I believe the 'ole saying, "whooping" might be appropriate in that case.

 

I know Michigan always has a well thought of program, but Lloyd may be underrated for his coaching ability. You line up against Michigan, you better be ready for all day.

Not challenging anything you say here but a little confused. Wasn't there talk at the beginning of the year of Carr being let go?

Not challenging anything you say here but a little confused. Wasn't there talk at the beginning of the year of Carr being let go?

If you can't beat OSU, there will be talks of a new coach in Ann Arbor...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.