Championship: OSU vs Florida

stick1

Who wins the BCS title game?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the BCS title game?

I think the Gators shock the world. I am one of those who have felt all year long like the Bucks have the best team but I think Florida's schedule pays off in a big way!

O$U killed Michigan spreading the field and getting the ball to athletes. I have a feeling that Florida speed will be a suprise. If Florida doesn't win then I think OSU blows them out of the water. I don't see them winning in a close one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Gators shock the world. I am one of those who have felt all year long like the Bucks have the best team but I think Florida's schedule pays off in a big way!

O$U killed Michigan spreading the field and getting the ball to athletes. I have a feeling that Florida speed will be a suprise. If Florida doesn't win then I think OSU blows them out of the water. I don't see them winning in a close one.

:thumb:

Buckeyes by 21. The game will never be close, and after Michigan wipes out USC, the BCS will have egg on its face for not pitting the best 2 teams against each other in the championship game.

I think you are going to be shocked when USC beats Michigan and Florida gives O$U all they want!

How many time do we see teams meet in the Final Four or NFL conference championship that are the best two teams in the league but it is not for the championship. I think Michigan had there chance in the "semi-finals" now it is time for the real championship. Ohio State and Michigan are the best two teams in the country but they meet a week to early.

Buckeyes by 21. The game will never be close, and after Michigan wipes out USC, the BCS will have egg on its face for not pitting the best 2 teams against each other in the championship game.

As you said about someones else post, I think we are going to have to find this post you just made. Because after the games are played I dont think you will be right at all. Im not going to say either UF or USC will win, but I dont think either gets killed, and especially not USC...

Tressell is HUGE in big games but if you think back Myer was pretty tough in the Fiesta Bowl with Utah and that was while he was getting ready to take the Florida job.

I would imagine that UF is one of those teams that does so many tricky things that it is nice to have time to prepare..... uh wait that means Myer has more time to throw some crazy stuff in! Write this one down, Florida comes out with some kind of crazy double reverse type pass early to test the Bucks!

How many time do we see teams meet in the Final Four or NFL conference championship that are the best two teams in the league but it is not for the championship. I think Michigan had there chance in the "semi-finals" now it is time for the real championship. Ohio State and Michigan are the best two teams in the country but they meet a week to early.

I think you and Tressell are both scared. But really, with this system, you shouldn't have been. As we've seen the BCS could mess up a wet dream, and even if the Bucks had to play UM, and UM won, they'd split the title anyways. A win, win for you. I say do away with playing the OSU/UM game every year, go to rotating schedules just like the SEC, so we don't have to worry about this problem all the time. Because that would make sense.....:rolleyes: Next year, lets schedule 1AA teams and cupcakes throughout our conference so that we can stand up and beat our chests and say look at all these wins!!! Florida, the SEC, and the BCS are all frauds. And you guys haven't even seen angry yet.......

Michigan's recent performances in bowl games does not support your theory, I expect USC to win.

I think you and Tressell are both scared. But really, with this system, you shouldn't have been. As we've seen the BCS could mess up a wet dream, and even if the Bucks had to play UM, and UM won, they'd split the title anyways. A win, win for you. I say do away with playing the OSU/UM game every year, go to rotating schedules just like the SEC, so we don't have to worry about this problem all the time. Because that would make sense.....:rolleyes: Next year, lets schedule 1AA teams and cupcakes throughout our conference so that we can stand up and beat our chests and say look at all these wins!!! Florida, the SEC, and the BCS are all frauds. And you guys haven't even seen angry yet.......

Then the illustrious Big Ten will have to have a conference championship game

Michigan's recent performances in bowl games does not support your theory, I expect USC to win.

UM played in the Alamo bowl last year, I don't think that supports any theory that has them in a national title game this year. But they were in the mix. SC's recent performance at the Rose Bowl doesn't support your theory. I wouldn't be suprised to see either team win. IMO, they are the #2 and #3 teams in the nation.

Then the illustrious Big Ten will have to have a conference championship game

Again............to heck with over 100 years of tradition, because that makes sense.:rolleyes: But let me get this straight regardless. So you think that a game that has been played the last week of the regular season since long before I was born, and IS without a doubt the best rivalry in college football, shouldn't mean anything? Because that's what a conference title game would do. Both teams would have played again this year, and most years. While we're at it, lets change the teams helmets and uniforms, because, hey, everyone else is.....:rolleyes: