stick1

Who wins the BCS title game?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the BCS title game?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I am pretty sure that it was Lee Corso a couple of weeks ago on espn that said throughout Tressell's career (all college levels) that he was 39-7 in big games. I am still working out my prediction on this one, it's still a month away.

I may be wrong on the number, but they were saying yesterday that Urban Meyer is 14-0 in Conference Championships and Bowl Games (i.e. big games). Both are good big game coaches.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought that was the reffs that upset Miami in 2003. It's funny how Florida haters point to ooc schedule and how sec'ers point to how weak the lower half of the big ten is. Sounds like a draw to me. Being a SEC fan I'll have to pick Florida in this one.Really don't think OSU has played many teams with Floridas speed.

• 3 weeks later...
I think the Gators shock the world. I am one of those who have felt all year long like the Bucks have the best team but I think Florida's schedule pays off in a big way!

O$U killed Michigan spreading the field and getting the ball to athletes. I have a feeling that Florida speed will be a suprise. If Florida doesn't win then I think OSU blows them out of the water. I don't see them winning in a close one.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!