November 19, 20196 yr I think Juzang needs to start getting more consistent minutes. At the point I like him better than Whitley or Brooks.
November 19, 20196 yr Good thing this team can shoot free throws (31/34) cause they sure weren't hitting threes (8%) tonight.
November 19, 20196 yr I think Juzang needs to start getting more consistent minutes. At the point I like him better than Whitley or Brooks. Those two have been underwhelming so far.
November 19, 20196 yr I think Juzang needs to start getting more consistent minutes. At the point I like him better than Whitley or Brooks. At least he showed a little fight.
November 19, 20196 yr Team needs to find a dog, not sure they can find a bucket. Team full of good guys but no superstar, who haven’t had time to be coached up at all. That’s why we’re struggling with mid majors. We have to hope and pray 20 practices from now we can figure it out by 1/1.
November 19, 20196 yr @KyleTucker_ATH on Twitter: Nate Sestina very, very critical of his own defense again tonight. Said he was in the gym as soon as the Evansville game ended working on defensive slides, but got blown by again tonight. Said he must find a solution or it'll kill Kentucky when it matters in March. I guess it's good that he at least recognizes it.
November 19, 20196 yr All things considered, at least they got the win. I still don't think Hagan's was 100%. If we are having the same play in January I will be concerned.
November 19, 20196 yr Is Utah Valley that good or did UK play that bad? UK was playing somewhat poorly on defense at times. Utah Valley shot well from deep, which could be blamed on UK's defense. Kentucky needs to get Whitney more involved in the offense. Also needs to really cut down on bad turnovers and some bad shots. Offense looks too stagnant at times. They don't seem to get much in transition. Richards looked great though and if the Cats are going to keep shooting free throws at a good clip, keep attacking the basket.
November 19, 20196 yr Is Utah Valley that good or did UK play that bad? I thought Utah Valley was better than Evansville, but UK still played poorly.
November 19, 20196 yr UK was playing somewhat poorly on defense at times. Utah Valley shot well from deep, which could be blamed on UK's defense. Kentucky needs to get Whitney more involved in the offense. Also needs to really cut down on bad turnovers and some bad shots. Offense looks too stagnant at times. They don't seem to get much in transition. Richards looked great though and if the Cats are going to keep shooting free throws at a good clip, keep attacking the basket. What has Whitney showed that it would be a good thing to get him more involved? Juzang is someone that should get more involved, if this team is struggling to shoot it. He is one of the best shooters on the team.
November 19, 20196 yr Team full of good guys but no superstar, who haven’t had time to be coached up at all. That’s why we’re struggling with mid majors. We have to hope and pray 20 practices from now we can figure it out by 1/1. I am not sure why people use January as the time they have to figure it out by. Usually the start of conference play is when people always start freaking out, because that is when most of Cal's teams usually play their worst. Then by February or mid February they figure it out and become ready to make a run come March.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.