Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A Playoffs: #3 Mayfield vs. #7 Murray Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this district championship matchup? Mayfield has dominated its this season. On average Mayfield has defeated these team 47.75 to 3.25. Murray got revenge last week, Does Murray have enough magic to pull another upset? Or Does Mayfield continue its dominance?

Murray QB looked decent in win over Caldwell. Hit at least two deep passes for TD's (poor defense on both plays), but he will need that and them some to lead his team over Mayfield. He is mobile, but I never really saw him take off against Caldwell. Murray has the chance to upset, but will need alot of help from Lady Luck.

Very impressed with Murray's effort at Caldwell County. I think they surprised Caldwell since the Murray starting QB was out and maybe underestimated Murray. Obviously, a mistake that got Caldwell doubled-up 34-17.

 

Murray now faces an extremely difficult game. But they face Mayfield alot and if they can score first and continue to believe, I think they can hang around for awhile. But if Mayfield scores first and often, I think this one's done in the first quarter. I think it's a lot closer to the later than the former in this game! Give me:

 

Mayfield 42

Murray 14

Mayfield was eliminated from the playoffs twenty plus years ago by Murray. I don’t think the Cardinal nation could take another loss to the Tigers this soon.

My cousin Allen Thompson may have been the Qb for Murray that year. They played in the state final vs beechwood I believe. That game itself had a controversial finish.

My cousin Allen Thompson may have been the Qb for Murray that year. They played in the state final vs beechwood I believe. That game itself had a controversial finish.

 

That was in 94. Mayfield was in 2A then I believe. I think the year Murray upset Mayfield was 97? Think it was something of an odd game if memory serves me. Maybe Murray returned the opening kickoff for the score and they won 7-0?

I think this game will be tighter than the first time around. Still don't see the tigers winning over there.

Mayfield 35

Murray 17

First time around Mayfield won 41-6. I say Murray scores a few more points than they did in the regular season meeting, but Mayfield probably will as well.

 

Mayfield 49

Murray 20

Mayfield wins 42-24 on this brisk fall evening.

Only major updates tonight. Don't want my fingers to freeze off.

 

Thanks “team player” :lol2:

Jaden Stinson with a 14 yard TD pass to Bubba Daniels.

Mayfield 7 Murray 0

7:50 1st

26 yard TD pass to Bubba Daniels. Score comes after Murray's 6' 275 # running back fumbled direct snap.

Mayfield 14 Murray 0

6:28 1st

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.