Matchups fans would like to see

Diogenes

Highlands vs. Trinity

Highlands vs. NCC

I liked the Danville and Boyle series and would like to see that again.

Highlands vs. Campbell Co. (I think we see this one next year :confused: )

Highlands vs. Ryle

I could be mistaken, but I believe they play next year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me personally because I am a BG alum and work in Mercer County, I'd love to see a BG vs. Mercer game for all the Mercer fans I work with who tell me that Mercer would kill BG.

I'd also like to see Mercer and Danville play for all the Danville people that I work with who say they are the best team in the area since they beat Mercer in a preseason scrimmage that lasted 2 quarters.

Boyle vs. Highlands, Lex. Cath(can't wait until next year-district rivals)

BG at anyone in the Boyle, Mercer, Lincoln, Garrard, Rockcastle, Lexington area so I can see my beloved alum in person a lot easier.

And then have bragging rights:D

Have they seen BG?

Could Mercer compete with Bowling Green? I haven't seen the Purples this year (at least not until this Friday night:D ), while I've seen the Titans three times. I'm hoping Bowling Green puts forth a better showing against CovCath than they did last year against Lexington Catholic.

I would love to see alot of these games. It would be nice to have them at UK since Louiville gets the state championship games. Ohio has the prep classic (i believe thats what its called). I've been to it a couple times and it has better games than the state championships in KY. Often having our best teams going up against Ohio powerhouses.