Matchups fans would like to see

Diogenes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Central and Madison Southern will meet for the first time next season on the football field.

Southern was built in the late 1980's and split up Madison Central. The two schools have always have heated basketball games in the district tournament. The county school board has never let the teams play each other until now.

I can only think of a couple of years (96 and 05) where Southern would have fielded a competitive game but it is a series most people in the county would like to see.

Even when Southern was loaded (when they came to Belfry they were good with taht RB. But then I still dont think it would have been much of a game.

A game Id like to see is Belfry NCC again Id travel for it. Also Belfry/Highlands, wed probably loose but it would make us better and wed sure give it a go (we have beat them before). Also defintley Belfry/Johnson Central, I think a real game, not a scrimage between the 2 would really help both in the long term. Im interested to know Belfrys schedule next year.