Boyle County 59 Danville 0

WestDanville

Boyle County might be the second best team in the State behind Trinity. This was a total beat down. I can honestly say, I think Danville was scared to death. Every time Boyle hit Danville they fumbled it away. We can tell who's been in the weight room. Boyle's kids look like grown men compared to Danville. Also, Danville needs to find a QB ASAP.

Boyle County might be the second best team in the State behind Trinity. This was a total beat down. I can honestly say, I think Danville was scared to death. Every time Boyle hit Danville they fumbled it away. We can tell who's been in the weight room. Boyle's kids look like grown men compared to Danville. Also, Danville needs to find a QB ASAP.

Second best in the state might be a bit much. I don’t think Boyle could take down Trinity or Male. Let’s go with possible top 5 in the state.

Second best in the state might be a bit much. I don’t think Boyle could take down Trinity or Male. Let’s go with possible top 5 in the state.

Boyle will have its chance to make a case in a couple of weeks about how good they are when they go CAL, Highlands, Lex Cath and Anderson County in four straight weeks. :thumb: