Tubby = Coker...thoughts?

RockPride

It is to me. A big problem.

GT is just trying to stir the pot here, because he even has said before unlike some of you that Tubby is a good coach...And I guess its good for you because until GT said that you had nothing to back up your claim that UK has gotten worse every year with Tubby, and you still dont have anything to back it up....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GT is just trying to stir the pot here, because he even has said before unlike some of you that Tubby is a good coach...And I guess its good for you because until GT said that you had nothing to back up your claim that UK has gotten worse every year with Tubby, and you still dont have anything to back it up....

I think it's a major flaw for Tubby. Two seasons in his tenure have been dubbed "Team Turmoil". I respect the good, but you also have to look at the bad. In making this comparison to Coker, what I asked is a valid question...

Yeah that is true. I mean being the #1 seed in the whole tournament 2 years in a row is definitely a program declining, and then also have a double overtime loss from a final four is definitely on the down hill. Or not to mention the teams we usually have lost to in the tournament have been teams that are one of the best in the country and make the the final four and championship games. All this stuff was with all of Tubbys players, but yeah your right ever since Pitino's players left we have just been going down hill...:rolleyes:

As I said before you have nothing to back up that this program has been going down hill every year since Tubby has been here, and from when Pitinos players left..

Keep trying to make losses look good to make your agrument. I hope I never get to the point of talking about how good UK's losses are.

LSU and Florida have overtaken our PROGRAM. I don't like that, and I don't like people who aren't bothered by that.:D

If #1 seeds and losses in the final 8 seem good to you, I want you at UF or LSU.

2) Quit opening emails from this buddy....:D

:thumb: :lol: And.....as for a flag being thrown late costing the NC, Imo if a pass interferrance would had been called earlier in the game against Miami the game would had never been in O.T., Ohio State would have won in regulation. I know that this is a thread about Tubby and Coker but since it was brought up......:D

Keep trying to make losses look good to make your agrument. I hope I never get to the point of talking about how good UK's losses are.

LSU and Florida have overtaken our PROGRAM. I don't like that, and I don't like people who aren't bothered by that.:D

If #1 seeds and losses in the final 8 seem good to you, I want you at UF or LSU.

:laugh:

They still have a long way to go RayJoe. I know they have had some recent success, but to say they have "overtaken" UK is a bit strong don't ya think?

:laugh:

They still have a long way to go RayJoe. I know they have had some recent success, but to say they have "overtaken" UK is a bit strong don't ya think?

Let me know when a coveted recruit (preferably a big man) picks UK over UF or LSU. What was the kid's name that could have been an immediate impact player at UK but chose to go to UF and sit the bench?

First of all PLEASE show me where and how this program has gotten worse every year since Tubby has been here, because I bet you will have a very hard time showing anything at all that says this program has gotten worse every year Tubby has been here...

Good post!! Spoken like a true KY fan.:thumb:

Yeah that is true. I mean being the #1 seed in the whole tournament 2 years in a row is definitely a program declining, and then also have a double overtime loss from a final four is definitely on the down hill. Or not to mention the teams we usually have lost to in the tournament have been teams that are one of the best in the country and make the the final four and championship games. All this stuff was with all of Tubbys players, but yeah your right ever since Pitino's players left we have just been going down hill...:rolleyes:

As I said before you have nothing to back up that this program has been going down hill every year since Tubby has been here, and from when Pitinos players left..

Take off the blue colored glasses and you'd see it. I'm not a UK Bball fan(I don't even like Bball) but the program has gotten worse since he has been there for one simple reason. In order to be successful in college Bball you have to recruit well and he CAN'T. Thats all it boils down to right there.

A lot of drama going on here. All I can say is that there is a statistical difference but that is about it. See Coker has off-field issues with his team which is a lot worse in the bigger sense but Tubby having put together no chemistry in his recent teams has big problems on the court. Whether Tubby should go or not is debatable but we, UK fans, should not lower expectations. Not saying everyone is but having teams that are far more talented then the ending loss shows is sad. Getting beat by USC in 2001 I think and then by UAB in 2004? and almost getting beat by them again last year. I know every team has close calls but it seems like Kentucky has a lot more than just the occasional one or two. Not up to me whether Tubby stays or goes so I have no comment until I hear official word that his job is in jeopardy.

Take off the blue colored glasses and you'd see it. I'm not a UK Bball fan(I don't even like Bball) but the program has gotten worse since he has been there for one simple reason. In order to be successful in college Bball you have to recruit well and he CAN'T. Thats all it boils down to right there.

.733 winning %. compare that to the others who have coached at UK.