• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far better opponents?

2017 Trinity SOS 28.3

2017 CovCath SOS 25.3

One common opponent:

Trinity 51 - Campbell County 13

CovCath 49 - Campbell County 13

The best team CovCath played in 2017 was SFD and they were ranked in the 700's. Trinity played Moeller, Warren Central, St. Xavier, all ranked in the 200's. Was CovCath capable of beating Trinity in 2017? I think so. But that's why we'd all like to see the game happen. All I'm saving is because CovCath didnt play as good opponents, I cannot say with confidence that CovCath would beat Trinity.

The best Team CovCath played in 2017 was SFD and they were ranked in the 700's. Trinity played Moeller, Warren Central, St. Xavier, all ranked in the 200's. Was CovCath capable of beating Trinity in 2017? I think so. But that's why we'd all like to see the game happen. All I'm saving is because CovCath didnt play as good opponents, I cannot say with confidence that CovCath would beat Trinity.

SOS takes all opponents into account. CovCath didn't play anybody as bad as Eastern or J-town (twice) that year.

If we combined the best of CovCath and Highlands would they beat the best of Trinity combined?

I say hell nah.

Trinity would obviously beat the Bengals if played. I heard that Beatty is actually a magical centaur. I also heard Trinity freshman team beat Louisville in a scrimmage wearing blindfolds.

:lol2:

He's big mad.

I’m not mad, just trying to be funny. Except for Louisville losing to Trinity Freshman, I believe that one.

Trinity would obviously beat the Bengals if played. I heard that Beatty is actually a magical centaur. I also heard Trinity freshman team beat Louisville in a scrimmage wearing blindfolds.

I’m not mad, just trying to be funny. Except for Louisville losing to Trinity Freshman, I believe that one.

Could you imagine what the X freshman team is capable of:

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/st-xavier-36-380672.html

C’mon.

Would Trinity Roll Covcath this year? Maybe not. Would they win a hard fought game where at the end they were clearly better? Probably.

Something like 35-21 sounds right.

I think it’s an incredibly atypical year where CovCath could beat trinity. It’s a different level of football.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

C’mon.

Would Trinity Roll Covcath this year? Maybe not. Would they win a hard fought game where at the end they were clearly better? Probably.

Something like 35-21 sounds right.

I think it’s an incredibly atypical year where CovCath could beat trinity. It’s a different level of football.

When I say atypical, I mean maybe a couple times in program history.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13