Covington Catholic vs. Trinity

Who wins?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a shot!! You should do your DD! We’re talking about Trinity here.. The school in Louisville that’s won almost every state championship over the past 20 years.. oh and how could I forget the national championship..

You made me laugh, this reminds me of a pregame speech Bernie Barre gave us once when we were ready to take the field against Ludlow.

Cmon now... No disrespect to Cov Cath, they’re a solid program but it’s Trinity. Different league.

I wouldn't say different league, not over the past two years. CalPreps isn't always correct, but CovCath was rated higher than Trinity in 2018. In 2017 Trinity finished #1 in the state and CovCath #2.

We know a lot about Trinity, and that they're good. But we still dont know how good CovCath's opponents are. But at this point I'd say Trinity probably wins by 2 TDs.

I would definitely want to see it. With a player like Mayer it would be interesting.

I wouldn't say different league, not over the past two years. CalPreps isn't always correct, but CovCath was rated higher than Trinity in 2018. In 2017 Trinity finished #1 in the state and CovCath #2.

Yeah but what does the HAL 9000 over at the CJ say?

Cov Cath was easily the best team in the state of KY 2 years ago. Unfortunately they where 2nd best team last year.

Trinity was definitely the best team in 2017. They were undefeated and beat far better opponents. I don't compare Trinity to CovCath to determine whether or not CovCath had a good season though.