Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 29 Campbell County 13

Featured Replies

Impressive win for Newport Catholic with being their first game back in 1A. I know that the season has just begun, but I believe that the chances of a future game between Newport Catholic and Pikeville are highly possible. I look for the Breds to do well in 1A.

Kremer for the breds is a good QB, he really settled down and had a nice game after over throwing a lot of receivers in the first quarter.

Unfortunately for my camels, it’s going to be a long season.

Impressive win for Newport Catholic with being their first game back in 1A. I know that the season has just begun, but I believe that the chances of a future game between Newport Catholic and Pikeville are highly possible. I look for the Breds to do well in 1A.

 

They looked good, played hard. They wore down CC. They controlled the football all night.

Really nice statement win.

Good win to start the season.

You think Steven Lickert laughed all the way home back to NCC? Statement win was for his staff for sure.

I really don't think this is a huge Statement win. This is a very Down Camels team this year. I hope they improve leaps and bounds, because NCC will probably be one of their lesser opponents this year, which is scary for the Camels. Good luck to both teams.

You think Steven Lickert laughed all the way home back to NCC? Statement win was for his staff for sure.

 

Did he see the CC pipeline a few years back and was running from it?

Did he see the CC pipeline a few years back and was running from it?

 

Maybe not so much that but knowing NCC was moving down and that would probably give him a better opportunity to win a State Championship.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

Parochial school or not, any time a 1A school can beat a 6A school it says something.

Kyle Hoeh. I think.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

Who was the QB for Camel?

 

Justin Little

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.