I take you to Skyline...

Randy Parker

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably walk in, find a nice table...take out my phone and order a pizza to be delivered.

If that wasn't an option, I'd get a couple of dogs with mustard, onions and cheese with Dr. Pepper.

Cincinnati Chilli = Overrated!

Is sweet chili really chili?

I'd probably walk in, find a nice table...take out my phone and order a pizza to be delivered.

If that wasn't an option, I'd get a couple of dogs with mustard, onions and cheese with Dr. Pepper.

th?id=OGC.861974fbbaea95a8aa29871de842395c&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.gq.com%2fphotos%2f5701daec0e949990737e7811%2fmaster%2fw_400%2fthe-walking-dead-season-6-episode-16-negan.gif&ehk=kGL0kMKX3BXbn1SgABoLeA

Well, by that same token...the pizza that you order, is that really a pizza according to the Italians? But, yet you accept it as the "norm". So, why can't Cincinnati Chili be it's own thing too?

At worst, Cincinnati chili is swill. At best, it’s glorified hot dog sauce, and unfit to eat on its own.

Large 4-way (beans) with a Mt dew. I know it's not $12 but that will fill me up.

As far as the Is It Chili question. I kind of agree that it's not what I think of as chili but then again I come to eat it not classify it so I don't really care if some people argue that it isn't chili. Call it whatever you want, I'm eating!