Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brannen steps down at Walton-Verona

Featured Replies

Per John Brannen's Twitter.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I had heard the banter.

Unless there’s more to it, that’s not How I read John’s tweet. But I’m not really “in the know” down there anymore.

This refers to Grant Brannen, head boys coach at Walton-Verona High School.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

This refers to Grant Brannen, head boys coach at Walton-Verona High School.

 

I know. And maybe it’s referring to green stepping down. When I first saw the tweet I assumed it just meant “enjoy the off-season.” “Enjoy spring break.” Maybe refers to him leaving. It’s just not how I originally took it.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 14

So, is this breaking news or fake news?

It is posted on the Walton Verona website.

Why did Coach Brannen step down?

I just confirmed. Not my place to give the reason publically. It'll probably come out soon though.

I just confirmed. Not my place to give the reason publically. It'll probably come out soon though.

 

Will he be remaining in his other duties at WV?

Will he be remaining in his other duties at WV?

 

Now that, I honestly, have no idea. But he would be an absolute steal for Ryle.

  • Author
Who is this? Huggins is the coach.

 

I just realized I had WV in the title.

Is this a good job? How are the young teams in Walton?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.