Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Williamstown

Featured Replies

Why wouldn't Joe Finnegan be a lock for this job...if he wants it? Seems like a no-brainer hire to me.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't Joe Finnegan be a lock for this job...if he wants it? Seems like a no-brainer hire to me.

 

Seems right, but think he has a good thing going on at Roger Bacon. He just moved across the river as well.

I can confirm that Coach Finnegan will not be taking the Williamstown job.

Did Coach Reitz also teach here?

I hear it’s not Finnegan but close.

I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.

I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.

 

Got to ask, who is he?

Former coach at Roger Bacon and hometown boy.

I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.

 

Affirmative. Happy to have Coach Cheesman back in the Orange and Black!

 

No word on his need for an internet personality on the bench.

Affirmative. Happy to have Coach Cheesman back in the Orange and Black!

 

No word on his need for an internet personality on the bench.

 

Wait. What?

Have it on good sources this will be the case.

 

I guess something went over my head here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.