Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Williamstown

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sources tell me this position is now available. Stunning

 

After a 2 year run of 11/51 why would this be stunning?

What is going on with this? You gotta be kidding.

What is going on with this? You gotta be kidding.

 

Why? You didn't see this coming?

No I did not. Extremely tough district for a small school.

No I did not. Extremely tough district for a small school.

 

So you are not surprised? I thought you were questioning why the coach would leave.

Did he leave on his own?

I thought Reitz did a good job for what he had.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13 - Capitalization

Williamstown is a tough job, Coach Reitz did a good job for what he had.

Ok, will someone in the circle step up and tell us, was he released or left on his own.

I would be very surprised if he was released.

  • Author

I can confirm that Coach Reitz was let go by Williamstown.

I can confirm that Coach Reitz was let go by Williamstown.

 

Ok, confirm the source.

A source who chooses not to be identified.

 

Kind of what I thought, If Coach Reitz left on his own what's the issue?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.