Best Student Section in KY

varsity card

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who had the best (the nastiest) student section this year?

Until some other school comes up with something other than, we are the best, the CovCath Crazies are the Best. The Crazies have a Trophy sitting in their gym given to them at last years Sweet Sixteen by the KHSAA that says they are the best. Even KAPOS said they were the best.......Enough said....

cch5432][/b]

I'd go with CCH, but they are on a "down" year in comparison to the past. They have had minimal attendance and participation for quite a few games, albeit blowouts (South Oldham, Grant County, Bishop Watterson).

CovCath Senior Crazies, seems you have been challenged! Now how will you Seniors respond to this challenge? Now, how many charted busses will be traveling South to Paintsville on Friday? I except nothing less than ten or more busses, because 500 students = 50 students to a bus = 10 busses, and that doesn't count the NDA girls, Parents and or Alums.....

It's your call Seniors, I certainly wouldn't want my class to be known for "having a down year", compared to other year's.:eek: :eek: :eek:

my son is a senior at cov cath, and from my understanding, there is a big group of junior who go but do not cheer, as a result of this, the freshman and sophs are not able to hear because the juniors are not cheering, this is my understanding of why it has been down

my son is a senior at cov cath, and from my understanding, there is a big group of junior who go but do not cheer, as a result of this, the freshman and sophs are not able to hear because the juniors are not cheering, this is my understanding of why it has been down

:lol: :lol: I dont think the sophs and freshman are that far away.

It's your call Seniors, I certainly wouldn't want my class to be known for "having a down year", compared to other year's.

That sounds like something a coach would say to his yeam before playing a rivalry game.

I knew Congington Catholic had a great cheering section from seeing them at Rupp, they were great. I however did not know that you all got so pumped over your student section. Not that its a bad thing, its always nice when fans really get behind the school. Apparently you guys at CCH definately do.I also hear they play basketball and football well too.

BG has a very close senior class, and a lot of student/fan support. A large crowd of students traveled to Georgetown to cheer the boy's soccer team to a state championship. I expect a large group to travel to Central this Friday. A tradition this year takes place at the end of the game after the football players shake their opponents' hands. They meet their fellow students and band at the end zone. The band plays the Alma Mater, every football player lifts his helmet in the air, and everyone sings. It is heartfelt, and stirring to watch. Ah memories.