Top 100 Basketball players in Cincinnati

If you read the fine print in the paper today it says players are ranked on their play in high school and beyond high school.

I don't like that because some went on to play other sports in college and professionally. And some players did much more in college/pros than they did in high school for various reasons. And some players on the list we don't really know how far they will go because they aren't old enough yet.

I'd just rather see a high school only list.

If that's supposed to be Dicky Beal, their wrong. His number was 14, he never wore 35 in HS, and that does not look like a correct picture of him either.

I didn't read anything but I don't think that's supposed to be Dicky Beal. I believe that is Wimzie along with Doug Schloemer from around 1978.

Speaking of Wimzie, he should be on this list. Beal, Schlomer, Barton, and Jennings will be on it.

Where do you think Jack falls on the list compared to the other players from Holmes? I had the pleasure, displeasure at the time, to play against and guard Jack in High School. A man among boys his senior year. I watched Beal and Schlomer play and if you include after High School I would rate Jack ahead of both.