Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Belfry

Who wins? 187 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Travel the WV side.

 

Stay on US52 all the way through Kermit and another 10 miles or so, you will dead end into US119. Turn left on 119 and follow that past Williamson, WV. You will actually cross back and forth from WV to KY a couple of times along the way.

 

After you pass Williamson, you will go about 2 miles and the new school will be on your left. When you pass Wal Mart, you should be able to see the school ahead. It truly is a "can't miss". Coming that way , you come to the new school about 3 miles before you come to the old school and Vipperman.

 

Be safe, have a good trip down.

How long will the trip be taking this route fellas?

  • Replies 146
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will the trip be taking this route fellas?

 

Less than 1 hr 45 minutes, the way I drive.:D

How long will the trip be taking this route fellas?

 

I made this trip coming home for Thanksgiving today.

 

From Exit 1 on I64 to the school took me just under 1 hour and 25 minutes, doing the speed limits. It is nearly all 2-lane, but not bad during the daytime. There are sections that have 30mph, so watch those. :thumb:

Belfry will take care of the ball!!! Are you saying no fumbles and no interceptions? I sure could not say that for any football team.

I didnt say none I said they will take care of the ball. Alot of the times earlier int he year we would jst drop the ball for no reason and we have seemed to cut that out. With our offense and Russells though its hard to imagine a turnover free game. With all the misdirections fumbles do occur. I do hope Belfry can repeat the performance and not turn the ball over any like last week but I defintley will not say that for sure. But I feel that we will do a good job in taking care of the ball. I feel that this is a low scoring game and turnovers will be crucial. I still think though the winner of this game is the team that tackles the best. If either of the teams do the arm tackling and missed tackles then it will be a ruff night. Both teams have struggled with this from what I understand throughout the year. All Russell fans be careful on the trip to Belfry. I hope you have a fun safe trip down and a sad safe trip back lol.

Like echoed before if you go the WV way when you get to Kermit please so down or you will get a ticket they are always cops there and they drop the speedlimit as you get into the town so obey it.

It should be a great night for high school football. Two great teams and perfect weather. I hope everyone has a safe trip and both teams play injury free.

Good luck to the Devils!! Take care of business.

It should be a great night for high school football. Two great teams and perfect weather. I hope everyone has a safe trip and both teams play injury free.

Good luck to the Devils!! Take care of business.

Imo this game will come down to turnovers and field position. Neither team can afford to give the ball up and leave the other with a short field. JMO

Nice piece on Kasey Clark in today's Lexington Herald Leader http://www.kentucky.com

 

They feature Kasey w/photo and his career 99 touchdowns thus far. He will no doubt get number "100" tonite at the CAM!!! Go DEVILS!!!! :devil:

Nice piece on Kasey Clark in today's Lexington Herald Leader http://www.kentucky.com

 

They feature Kasey w/photo and his career 99 touchdowns thus far. He will no doubt get number "100" tonite at the CAM!!! Go DEVILS!!!! :devil:

Nice article and one very deserving. Impressive numbers put up by an impresive football player. Best wishes Kasey and it will be a pleasure to follow your career at the next level.:thumb:

I believe he already has number 100. His official stats have been updated to include a TD he scored in a varsity game as a freshman.

How many fans will the visitors section hold. It may already be on here but I can't find it. Just trying to determin if I need to bring lawn chairs. I did see where it said the stadium will hold 3000. I'm sure Belfry has more than that for tonights game.

I was talking to someone from Ironton and they said it was a bleacher that ran from about the 30 to 30 yard lines and was only about 8 to 10 rows deep. Said it wasn't much.

Does anyone know where the officiating crew is from for tonight's game

How many fans will the visitors section hold. It may already be on here but I can't find it. Just trying to determin if I need to bring lawn chairs. I did see where it said the stadium will hold 3000. I'm sure Belfry has more than that for tonights game.

 

They are estimated to hold 750-1000....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.