Covington Catholic 56 Lexington Catholic 49

LRCW

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a game!! Ben Revere is the fastest high school player I've ever seen. The kid is a one man wrecking crew but had a huge drop with about 4 min to go in the game. The linebackers for CCH were awesome and could really cover some ground. I think the difference was the way CCH could run the ball. Lex Cath had no answer for their run game but almost outscored them anyway. Congrats to both teams and good luck to CCH the rest of the way. Talked to a guy at the game that has seen Johnson Central play a couple of times this year and after the 2nd quarter he didn't believe they could play with either team. I guess we will find out next Friday night. I sure got my 6 dollars worth.

What a game!! Ben Revere is the fastest high school player I've ever seen. The kid is a one man wrecking crew but had a huge drop with about 4 min to go in the game. The linebackers for CCH were awesome and could really cover some ground. I think the difference was the way CCH could run the ball. Lex Cath had no answer for their run game but almost outscored them anyway. Congrats to both teams and good luck to CCH the rest of the way. Talked to a guy at the game that has seen Johnson Central play a couple of times this year and after the 2nd quarter he didn't believe they could play with either team. I guess we will find out next Friday night. I sure got my 6 dollars worth.

Don't believe him...

Aint no way anyone in the Lexington or Covington area figured out how to get to Johnsonville. Anyways a coach at LexCath told me he did not think that LexCath could beat JC to begin with.

I'm sure glad this game isn't going to be played in Northern Kentucky, I don't know where that is...:jump:

Hey.....Billybob and the like, this is a CCH/LC thread, move your roadmap posts onto a CCH/Johnson thread. If you need help figuring out to do that, PM me.

Don't believe him...

:sssh: Let them think what they want...we all know that there is No Way JC can hang with the Big Boys from the north. After all, we are in the middle of nowhere...and since we never leave the middle of nowhere our boys will be scared to death to play those "city kids."

How about Brandon Brown. The little guy rushed for well over 100 yards, had 2 crucial INTs, and played injured most of the 2nd half. This kid is probably the team MVP. Here's hoping we can have him and Joe C healthy next week and back at full strength as a tandem.

I'm not sure how close Bleser's numbers were to CCH records but 6 TDS, almost 400 yards passing, those are up there.