Patriots 13 Rams 3 (Super Bowl LIII)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boom!

Jules is a stud. I love watching that dude.

Sony is going to be a great RB.

If that was Gronks last game, and I have a feeling it was, what a hell of a way to go out.

Defense was flat out unbelievable.

Gost was money when it mattered.

Worst game I’ve ever seen from Brady. Still managed to show out when it mattered most. GOAT.

Biggest call of the game was the holding call on the Rams Center. TG had just ran for 13 yards and what would have been a first down near midfield, then boom it's 1st and 20 back inside to 30. The Rams had back to back first downs and looked decent right then. They just could not overcome that penalty at a key point in the game.

Lots of bad officiating for both sides. The Rams got that 18 yard pass where the receiver clearly didn’t get that second foot down. Then the phantom holding call on the Rams guard. Officiating in no way decided the game, but it also wasn’t good officiating. No reason to keep talking about the officials game after game.

Lots of bad officiating for both sides. The Rams got that 18 yard pass where the receiver clearly didn’t get that second foot down. Then the phantom holding call on the Rams guard. Officiating in no way decided the game, but it also wasn’t good officiating. No reason to keep talking about the officials game after game.

I wasn't complaining about the call, just saying that may have been the biggest call of the game. The Rams couldn't afford to get behind the sticks and that hold killed a first down run and put them way behind the sticks.