Kentucky vs. LA-Monroe

SLINK

Wildcats take on Warhawks on Senior Day at Commonwealth. Cats need to come out and take care of business, send the Seniors out on a good note, building momentum going to Knoxville on Thanksgiving weekend. I feel that the Wildcats play well and win 45-10.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know what you will get with young guys sometimes. You don't know how they will respond to prosperity. They have handled adversity well, but this is new ground for them.

However, I think they will be very motivated to hit that 7 win mark and lock in a bowl game. They will face an option attack and a very athletic QB. It will be different than what they are used to.

UK - 38

LaMon - 21

UK 42-20.

I'm with TheDeuce, I think score is close. UK should roll Monroe out of the building, and to paraphrase Dicky Lyons, "...the back-ups should get some work in this one..."

If La-Monroe scores more than 14 on the First-team Cats' defense then it is embarrassing.

I'm pulling for a UTEP situation here, for those with good memories. :thumb:

The cats have made it this far without the fans. But I bet the band wagon rolls thru Lexington this week since the cats are bowl eligible. This past weeks' attendance was an embarrassment to these kids that are busting their tails!!

I agree that the attendance this year has been disappointing but last weeks weather did play a factor on this although I was there.

This weeks game opponent will unfortunately IMO affect the attendance as well but again I will be there as I have.

I expect UK to win this game but not very impressively.

As great as everything has been so far, a loss here would be devastating. I don't believe UK would lose, but I think it is important that they come out and focus as much as they have the past two weeks. It's not just playing for some bowl anymore, it's playing for a better bowl.