Altercation after the 3A State Championship Game involving Central and Corbin

theguru

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if he would have been sucker-punched or not. I believe the behavior by the Central player was bad. I believe the bad behavior by the Central player does not justify the reaction by the Corbin player. I believe the Corbin player's actions are much worse than the Central player's actions.

What behavior? Waving to his mother? That’s what the kid said he was doing.

What behavior? Waving to his mother? That’s what the kid said he was doing.

So what was his mom doing sitting with the Corbin fans? I guess he accidentally found his way directly in front of the Corbin player who has a bad attitude and had probably had words with each other during the game.:sssh: This doesn't pass the smell test though.

The Corbin kid did more wrong than anyone else.

His mom was sitting with the Corbin fans on the Corbin side of the field?

So what was his mom doing sitting with the Corbin fans? I guess he accidentally found his way directly in front of the Corbin player who has a bad attitude and had probably had words with each other during the game.:sssh: This doesn't pass the smell test though.

The Corbin kid did more wrong than anyone else.

A guy I graduated with has a son who played for South Warren and he sat on the CovCath side for the first half of the game.

A scalper tried to sell me a ticket before that same game in the CovCath section. The seats with the chair backs.

Last year I went to the Trinity/St. X game. I was given a free ticket and it was on the St. X side even though I was there wanting to see Rondale Moore do Rondale Moore things.

Does it pass the smell test? Nope. Am I going to call the kid a liar when it is possible his mom was over there enjoying the good seats and minding her own business? Nope.

If anything if she was sitting over there then maybe Corbin isn’t as racist as we thought.

And since we are talking about #55 and his horrible attitude do we know why he didn’t go through the handshake line like everyone else?

Was the Corbin sideline on the same side as the Woodford Reserve level? You can buy the 30.00 ticket for that section. It’s nice to be able to get out of the cold and the price isn’t much different than other tickets. It also has the seating for wheelchairs. There is a mix of all types of fans over there.

And since we are talking about #55 and his horrible attitude do we know why he didn’t go through the handshake line like everyone else?

Probably because of his bad attitude. Sitting on his own bench away from the other team should have been the best place for him to be.

If anything if she was sitting over there then maybe Corbin isn’t as racist as we thought.

So you believe that Corbin does not have any black fans that sit in the stands and cheer for them?

I guarantee you that it's nothing like you believe.