Altercation after the 3A State Championship Game involving Central and Corbin

theguru

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the equivalent of “I have a black friend!”

No it's not. Ask the minority kids who go to school at Corbin and their families how they like it and how they are treated and then et back to me.

I guarantee you that it is.

I guess Andrew Taylor was an isolated event in Corbin?

The incident has absolutely nothing to do with race anyway. I guess people have to play that up for whatever agenda they may have.Any player(red, yellow, black or white as the song goes) on any team who came to the opposing bench after that kind of loss would have received the same treatment from that player.

The way Taylor has been treated by some people since that happened is just way beyond anything he said. I guess double standards are something that you just have to learn from and live with.

Watch the video in Post #91 and then tell us more about open-minded Corbin.

You do realize they are talking about an incident from like 1910 and the documentary is around 30 years old. The guy who did the documentary went out and hunted for people who met the criteria for the image that he wanted to portray. He even took some underage teenagers out and got them drunk and filmed them without their knowledge of what he was doing. You could go to any town in the country and come out with the same result.

You do realize they are talking about an incident from like 1910 and the documentary is around 30 years old. The guy who did the documentary went out and hunted for people who met the criteria for the image that he wanted to portray. He even took some underage teenagers out and got them drunk and filmed them without their knowledge of what he was doing. You could go to any town in the country and come out with the same result.

Read the comments at the bottom from 2018. Corbin has earned its reputation, that is how the rest of the state views you, and twice in the last ten months more evidence has been presented.

Also, sorry, NO ONE is buying that Corbin kid attacks that Central kid if he is white. You aren't that good of a salesman.

Read the comments at the bottom from 2018. Corbin has earned its reputation, that is how the rest of the state views you, and twice in the last ten months more evidence has been presented.

Also, sorry, NO ONE is buying that Corbin kid attacks that Central kid if he is white. You aren't that good of a salesman.

I don’t know man. I watched some of his Hudl videos. Kid has a mean streak for sure. Reminded me of Richie Incognito. I’d say he’d have assaulted anyone that came over there.

I don’t know man. I watched some of his Hudl videos. Kid has a mean streak for sure. Reminded me of Richie Incognito. I’d say he’d have assaulted anyone that came over there.

Then I stand corrected, and I should have only spoken for myself: I am NOT BUYING that a white kid would have received the same attack.

The way Taylor has been treated by some people since that happened is just way beyond anything he said. I guess double standards are something that you just have to learn from and live with.

Yiiiiiiikes.

This mentality is EXACTLY why the Corbin player acted out like he did.

No it's not. Ask the minority kids who go to school at Corbin and their families how they like it and how they are treated and then et back to me.

You think they’ll ignore the blatant racism that is rampant in Corbin? Really?

:lol2:

Then I stand corrected, and I should have only spoken for myself: I am NOT BUYING that a white kid would have received the same attack.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just think based on some of the things I saw with him, he’d have probably done the same to anyone.