Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B-Ball-fan's - Week 1 Losers Only (and Latecomers) - 2018 NFL Survivor Pool

Featured Replies

Well.....I will just put my feet up and hope you guys all lose!

49ers

  • Author

Hey @8th Region Warrior ... saw that you're out of the NFL Survivor Pool, but you still have time to get in my "Second Chance" Survivor Pool by picking the winner of the Monday Night game between the Bears and the Seahawks considering that it's the only game yet to be played in Week 2.

I already picked the rams on 2 separate posts you have. It’s on page one of this page and I posted it to it on the previous one as well.

  • Author
I already picked the rams on 2 separate posts you have. It’s on page one of this page and I posted it to it on the previous one as well.

 

You're right...I'm an idiot :banghead:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.