Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Mayans - Sons of Anarchy Spinoff

Featured Replies

Comes out tomrrow 9/4. Anyone else tuning in or DVRing? I will, but I’m really worried this just isn’t going to be any good.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I will DVR it but it probably won't be that good.

 

I've been surprised about the lack of buzz around this. The trailers make this feel like a re-tread, rather than something new.

I might catch a couple episodes. Really don't have high expectations for it though.

The reviews appear to be pretty positive. Close enough to SOA for people to join in but different enough to not appear as a retread

I’ve got the DVR set, but this isn’t one I’ll stay up for.

  • Author
This is post "SOA" in the timeline right? I'll watch, hope its good.

 

Set 3 years after the final episode of SOA

  • Author
I enjoyed SOA quite a bit. This just doesn't move the needle for me.

 

This is kind of the way I’m leaning. But I’m giving it a chance.

Geez. Talk about jumping in with both feet. This is going to be a damn good show. I’m glad Kurt Sutter came back to bikers. This is his lane.

The plot seemed very busy. Almost too much going on. I would have preferred a slower start. I’ll give it the rest of the season to win me over. I owe Kurt Sutter that much for giving me SOA and The Shield.

  • Author

Not a bad start. There’s a lot going on. I’m still a little skeptical about this being great. I do hope we see some more of The Sons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.