Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mollie Tibbits found dead

Featured Replies

I am glad there is closure. I wish every missing person had the exposure of this case. It's tough to say this without sounding like a jerk, but why was her case so special that it garnered national news? Everyday there are kids that go missing.

  • Author
I am glad there is closure. I wish every missing person had the exposure of this case. It's tough to say this without sounding like a jerk, but why was her case so special that it garnered national news? Everyday there are kids that go missing.

 

I dont know how they pick and choose.

 

I guess small town pretty girl?

Oh wow, sooo sad!!

 

I don't know why so many of us were interested in the case, could indeed be the "girl next door" that we all seem to know..... God bless her family and friends.... :cry:

Oh wow, sooo sad!!

 

I don't know why so many of us were interested in the case, could indeed be the "girl next door" that we all seem to know..... God bless her family and friends.... :cry:

 

Oh, I was interested too, and if it was my daughter, I would want the word out everywhere I could get it. But, the only reason I am interested is because of the national coverage. If it wasnt covered nationally, most people on this site wouldn’t have heard about it. I was just curious why her story was so remarkable.

 

Either way, sad story and I’m so glad they found her body. Next step is to make someone pay for it.

Reports of a suspect arrested and held on a federal immigration detainer.

Reports of a suspect arrested and held on a federal immigration detainer.

 

Christian Rivera is apparently the name of the murderer.

I am willing to bet most missing persons cases arent as mysterious as this. Some are people who don't want to be found, some drug addicts who have ran off or overdosed, and some are victims of things like this.

 

This one was likely picked up on because it happened in a very small town where nothing like this has ever happened before.

  • Author
Reports of a suspect arrested and held on a federal immigration detainer.

 

Christian Rivera is apparently the name of the murderer.

 

Apparently been living in America for 4-5 years illegally.

 

It just kills me to think WHY. Why do this to anyone.

What is making this world so much more evil than it used to be.

I don’t think that the world is more evil today than at any other time. I am a fan of the “True Crime” genre and I can give you lists of cases from the past. Two things to consider. As the world population has grown, so have opportunities to act on evil impulses. Secondly, in the world of today’s mega-media, social and otherwise, we hear about it more.

Oh, I was interested too, and if it was my daughter, I would want the word out everywhere I could get it. But, the only reason I am interested is because of the national coverage. If it wasnt covered nationally, most people on this site wouldn’t have heard about it. I was just curious why her story was so remarkable.

 

Either way, sad story and I’m so glad they found her body. Next step is to make someone pay for it.

That was the same for the coverage of the girl who went missing in Aruba a few years ago. It was on the news every day.

What a tragically sad turn of events.

 

Like the poster above, I too, am a huge fan of true crime books, podcasts, movies, etc. While we all, and I think rightfully so, focus on this man's illegal alien status, I think it's yet ANOTHER (as you hear about often in cases like this) another case of someone with crippling mental illness that has gone untreated. No one - legal or illegal - does something like this if they're sane/in their right mind.

 

Pay attention to your kid's, your loved ones, your co-workers, etc and their overall mental well being. If there are signs...do something. Otherwise, the slippery slope could lead to tragedy.

 

:(

Everything stated in the thread thus far has been totally fine, but just a word to the wise, anything remotely political in nature that is posted in this thread will have the thread closed, and violations and/or suspensions handed out.

What a tragically sad turn of events.

 

Like the poster above, I too, am a huge fan of true crime books, podcasts, movies, etc. While we all, and I think rightfully so, focus on this man's illegal alien status, I think it's yet ANOTHER (as you hear about often in cases like this) another case of someone with crippling mental illness that has gone untreated. No one - legal or illegal - does something like this if they're sane/in their right mind.

 

Pay attention to your kid's, your loved ones, your co-workers, etc and their overall mental well being. If there are signs...do something. Otherwise, the slippery slope could lead to tragedy.

 

:(

 

Has it been said that he has been diagnosed with mental illness?

  • Author
Has it been said that he has been diagnosed with mental illness?

 

Anyone who does that has to be mental.

 

Im sure his lawyer will come up with a good excuse or reason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.