Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Anyone in Class 2A beat DeSales?

Featured Replies

DeSales just beat the number 2 Class 6A team and that team happens to be St. Xavier. Is Mayfield and CAL up to the task of beating DeSales? Is DeSales the clear favorite in 2A now?

The season is very young. With Desales starting out the gate beating St X, they have to be #1 in 2A now clearly. Lots of football still to be played.

CAL is every bit up to the task, IMO.

DeSales is going to be tough. I was impressed with the QB play and they have a very good defensive line. They are tough to run on. I will be interested to see how they do against Butler next week. Do they have a let down after the big upset.

I agree with all of the above answers...too early, too many good teams out there in 2A and CAL is loaded....

That Butler game will be worth watching. Butler has a transfer, that last year, was the top running back for DeSales. Could get a little chippy out on the field.

Three teams are cemented as being elite level... the jury will be out a couple weeks on Danville.

 

Any combination of games between Mayfield, CAL, and DeSales would be "Must See TV"

  • Author

 

Any combination of games between Mayfield, CAL, and DeSales would be "Must See TV"

Agreed.

Maybe St. Xavier just isn’t very good this season. Hard to base anything on one game

Maybe St. Xavier just isn’t very good this season. Hard to base anything on one game

 

 

That's one of the things that I have been thinking. We are looking at a squad with a new head coach, playing with a new offense, and without their starting QB. I think that the X squad we see by the end of the season will be much different than the team we see now as they get more comfortable with everything.

 

Not to take anything away from the Colts, I was stoked to see this, but I think people are still overlooking those details.

That's one of the things that I have been thinking. We are looking at a squad with a new head coach, playing with a new offense, and without their starting QB. I think that the X squad we see by the end of the season will be much different than the team we see now as they get more comfortable with everything.

 

Not to take anything away from the Colts, I was stoked to see this, but I think people are still overlooking those details.

 

X QB according to Coach Wallace could be back by Bowling Green game. I have no doubt if he played last night X would have won. Dave Lackford of Rivals believes Sullivan could be potential D1 QB.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.