Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2018/2019

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing their top player to a well known basketball factory won’t help building the program. Trinity will be more vulnerable than they have been in years, they will be rebuilding, rather than reloading like recent years in the past.

David Johnson needs to be more selfish this year. Best talent in the state.

 

Agree. He needs to be the go to guy and the other guys need to contribute and they can be top tier of the 7th. Agree they won't be the clear cut top team as they were the past few years

With David Johnson and supporting cast they will still be very good.

With David Johnson and supporting cast they will still be very good.

 

UGA offered Johnson. Still have to think he ends up with Mack.

Their top player IS David Johnson and he will be a senior this coming season!

Oregon offered David Johnson today. The Ducks join Georgia, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Cincinnati, and Xavier and programs to be recruiting Johnson right now.

I know Trinity had a kid transfer to South Oldham, not sure how much of an impact player he is, but he's in Crestwood now.

Losing their top player to a well known basketball factory won’t help building the program. Trinity will be more vulnerable than they have been in years, they will be rebuilding, rather than reloading like recent years in the past.

 

I wasn't aware David Johnson transferred...

I wasn't aware David Johnson transferred...

 

I’m a huge fan of David. He’s the best player in the state, with Allen being a close second.

Who is the young man who left Trinity for South Oldham? What were the circumstances of his transfer ?

I’m a huge fan of David. He’s the best player in the state, with Allen being a close second.

What is your criteria for ranking Johnson over Allen?

What is your criteria for ranking Johnson over Allen?

 

Elite level passer, elite decision maker, more consistent shooter, high major defender. He’ll seamlessly transition to either guard spot at the highest level. That’s not a swipe to DA. I love his game, and I don’t think he’s far off. I’ve caught some flack on here for how far I think he can go. They both played for great AAU programs. But David also plays better competition all year long. Trinity and Pendleton are drastically different in terms of scheduling.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.