Taking his talents...

I read an article and they had Miami as one of his top 5 options. This is why I am so excited. So many different takes on where he will go and why. This is going to be a fun month or so. :lol2:

I don’t see the fit other than he’s played there before.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main hold up of Lebron going to Miami or any team with a strong front office is the power Team Lebron wants. It's part of the reason he left Miami the first time.

I agree with PP92 it's hard to see how Harden and Lebron would mesh . But great players figure it out.

I think Miami is a way better fit than Houston. I just don’t see him and Harden meshing. One of them would have to go. We know who CP3 would pick.

I’ve felt the same about Houston from the start. Maybe this is the ultimate ploy where LeBron goes to Houston, Harden is shipped out, and LeBron can compile a team of all his buddies like he has wanted for years (LeBron, CP3, Wade, Melo, and Perkins).

I’ve felt the same about Houston from the start. Maybe this is the ultimate ploy where LeBron goes to Houston, Harden is shipped out, and LeBron can compile a team of all his buddies like he has wanted for years (LeBron, CP3, Wade, Melo, and Perkins).

It’s definitely possible. Nothing would surprise me.

The Westbrook rumor comes from a tweet by former Browns’ WR Joshua Cribbs. He has no connection or knowledge anything like this happening. Then Twitter took off and ran with it.

I would love the drama of it all. Westbrook would not be shown up by LeBron, that is for sure.