Taking his talents...

I would bet you not, if owners were honest.

Easy money. If the owners were honest they’d tell you they care more about selling out their arena every game more than winning. LeBron James is by far the most bankable player in the NBA. Not one team would turn him down if he wanted to play there. Not one.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is LeBron going?

He won’t be in Cleveland. The deadline trades ensured that. So where?

MJ never won a WCF...

There are a few MJ never... scenarios which LeBron has also never..., but could, depending on this offseason.

If you don’t know where he’s going, which of those scenarios would you like to see him take a stab at?

MJ probably never thought about going to the West.

I know Houston is mentioned a lot because they are ready to win now and Lebron and Paul are good friends. Right now I don't see it , they would have to gut most their roster. If I ranked where Lebron will be playing next year I'd order it as follows :

1. LA

2. Cleveland

3. Philly

4. Houston

5. Everyone else

I have the right to change my list as leaks happen.

Nope. They made the playoffs this year. Their tanking days for high draft picks is over. They want the wins now.

I get that, but adding Lebron doesnt really fit with what they have been doing. They can win without him, adding him changes the dynamic of the team and everything they have been building.

Easy money. If the owners were honest they’d tell you they care more about selling out their arena every game more than winning. LeBron James is by far the most bankable player in the NBA. Not one team would turn him down if he wanted to play there. Not one.

Golden state would, theres one, you owe me dinner, lol.

Only way to go to Boston is sign and trade, with two of Irving, Hayward, or Horford being shipped. It would also probably take a third team with cap space as a trade partner.

With the play of Tatum, I've wondered if Boston would be willing to let Hayward go to clear up some money ?