Taking his talents...

#NBATwitter is saying that the Cavs are working to get Kemba Walker so they can present that to LeBron as they try to keep him.

Can LeBron defeat Golden State with Kemba in Cleveland provided they keep Kevin Love also?

At the least I am intrigued.

IMO, the Cavs aren't beating Golden State with Love being one of their big 3. He can't play defense at all and is unreliable on offense.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kemba is better than everyone else on that Cavs team. I still say if they win Game 1 it’s a whole different series. He’s definitely more dependable than Kyrie so just having him on the floor is a plus off the bat.

He's better than anyone they have currently, but how does it make anything better in the big picture? They made the Finals w/o Kemba, so him coming won't impact LeBron staying.

He's better than anyone they have currently, but how does it make anything better in the big picture? They made the Finals w/o Kemba, so him coming won't impact LeBron staying.

He makes the series more competitive than George Hill or Jordan Clarkson, but he ain’t enough. You’re right about that.

Kemba is better than everyone else on that Cavs team. I still say if they win Game 1 it’s a whole different series. He’s definitely more dependable than Kyrie so just having him on the floor is a plus off the bat.

Kemba only looks better than everyone else on the Cavs because he is the guy where he is at, and not playing with Lebron like James current teammates. If he goes and joins Lebron he wont look as good, and the whole cries of Lebron needs more help begins again. Shoot Love was a top 10 player in the NBA before joining Lebron. He might not even be considered a top 30 player anymore. Yet I bet if Love was elsewhere Love would quickly look like a true top player again.

So it's hard for me to say Kemba is better than everyone else on the Cavs. When if he joined them he may not look like that anymore, and could end up like the majority of teammates James has played with and all of a sudden not look as great.

Kemba only looks better than everyone else on the Cavs because he is the guy where he is at, and not playing with Lebron like James current teammates. If he goes and joins Lebron he wont look as good, and the whole cries of Lebron needs more help begins again. Shoot Love was a top 10 player in the NBA before joining Lebron. He might not even be considered a top 30 player anymore. Yet I bet if Love was elsewhere Love would quickly look like a true top player again.

So it's hard for me to say Kemba is better than everyone else on the Cavs. When if he joined them he may not look like that anymore, and could end up like the majority of teammates James has played with and all of a sudden not look as great.

He’d still be the second best player on the Cavs.

He’d still be the second best player on the Cavs.

Doubtful. Love was a top 10 player before playing with James. Kemba not even that. Love only started looking not as good once with James. Which I posted a link awhile back. That showed the majority of players who have played with James in their career played worst when with James. Put love elsewhere and he looks a lot better. Put Kemba with James, and Kemba then looks worst. The reason why it's always James needs more help is because James is so freaking good. That the best way to use all his talents, doesnt allow others to be at their best. That's not James fault, but the system he always has wanted so he could do all the great things he does, is not great for others.

Shoot even last year after the Kyrie trade most were saying the Cavs got the better trade, because they got those players from the Celtics including Thomas and a top pick. So many Lebron people were saying they wouldn't lose much if anything at all with Thomas. Well as we seen again Thomas looked pretty bad and no where near the same with James. Then Thomas goes to the Lakers and he all of a sudden looked like a player again before getting injured again.

James is the best player in the world and probably top 2 of all time. But the system he needs so he can do all the amazing things he does isn't great for teammates and why it's the constant cries for he needs more help.

The Warriors are great because they have stars but their system allows all those stars to still be at their best and also their role players. This is my last post on this subject cause I have said it enough. However I think it's time for people to stop looking at players around James, and focus on how the system James wants is just not a system that is good for players around him to play their best and why players seem to not be as good once with him.

Doubtful. Love was a top 10 player before playing with James. Kemba not even that. Love only started looking not as good once with James. Which I posted a link awhile back. That showed the majority of players who have played with James in their career played worst when with James. Put love elsewhere and he looks a lot better. Put Kemba with James, and Kemba then looks worst. The reason why it's always James needs more help is because James is so freaking good. That the best way to use all his talents, doesnt allow others to be at their best. That's not James fault, but the system he always has wanted so he could do all the great things he does, is not great for others.

Shoot even last year after the Kyrie trade most were saying the Cavs got the better trade, because they got those players from the Celtics including Thomas and a top pick. So many Lebron people were saying they wouldn't lose much if anything at all with Thomas. Well as we seen again Thomas looked pretty bad and no where near the same with James. Then Thomas goes to the Lakers and he all of a sudden looked like a player again before getting injured again.

James is the best player in the world and probably top 2 of all time. But the system he needs so he can do all the amazing things he does isn't great for teammates and why it's the constant cries for he needs more help.

The Warriors are great because they have stars but their system allows all those stars to still be at their best and also their role players. This is my last post on this subject cause I have said it enough. However I think it's time for people to stop looking at players around James, and focus on how the system James wants is just not a system that is good for players around him to play their best and why players seem to not be as good once with him.

You’re going way too deep for me to even read any of that. We’re having two different discussions. I don’t care about half that stuff you posted because I have my own opinions and beliefs on LeBron and without being a butthole about it there isn’t anything anyone on this planet that anyone can say to me that will change my mind about LeBron.

For me it’s this simple, Kemba can create his own shot with the ball. Kevin Love depends on others to help him create point. Kemba>Kevin if Kemba was on the Cavs.

You’re going way too deep for me to even read any of that. We’re having two different discussions. I don’t care about half that stuff you posted because I have my own opinions and beliefs on LeBron and without being a butthole about it there isn’t anything anyone on this planet that anyone can say to me that will change my mind about LeBron.

For me it’s this simple, Kemba can create his own shot with the ball. Kevin Love depends on others to help him create point. Kemba>Kevin if Kemba was on the Cavs.

Does Kemba ever get in a true rhythm enough to create his own shots playing with Lebron? With Uconn he was the guy. Where he is currently he is the guy with the ball. With Cleveland he wouldn't be. So does his ability to create his own shots and make them still as good once playing with Lebron? Most people they struggle once with Lebron, if they were use to being the man dominating the ball with their teams.