Zion Harmon to Marshall County?

If his parents physically move and can verify a legitimate change of address, a kid can move as often as he wants and he will be ruled eligible. That is why alot of kids and their families rent so the moves can be made a lot smoother.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I understand some of the uproar with the kid moving around so much but I think it’s pretty cool for the state of Kentucky to have a kid of this caliber playing in the state.

Guess there would be less problems if he showed up at “your” school.

I guess I understand some of the uproar with the kid moving around so much but I think it’s pretty cool for the state of Kentucky to have a kid of this caliber playing in the state.

I’d be scared to death we’d be put on probation, again.

Or stayed at Bowling Green for his entire Hs career.

Zion doesn’t need Hoopfest for attention from colleges.

He's already one of the best players in his class, plays in the Nike EYBL, he doesn't need extra exposure. He needs players that can support him, but they're not at Marshall Co.

I know he doesn’t need the Hoopfest for exposure but I sure can’t think of a better reason as to why Marshall County would be one of the choices over Scott County.