Somerset 2018

Ram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Somerset Superintendent has told the AD to do whatever he needs to do to get the game scheduled. If they don't play now it is on Pulaski.

Is the game being floated out there during week of the Bowl game?

Which either forces Pulaski to play at Somerset 2 years or Somerset is bluffing Pulaski because it’s a Bowl.

Danville lost some great skill and Somerset has a good team back.

I'm just saying that a few posters were talking about how much Somerset lost and how tough the season will be. Then other posters think they are more skilled and will be really good. I just meant it's funny to see the differing opinions on the same team.

And I promise you...Danville will have plenty of skill and speed to compete this season.

I'm just saying that a few posters were talking about how much Somerset lost and how tough the season will be. Then other posters think they are more skilled and will be really good. I just meant it's funny to see the differing opinions on the same team.

And I promise you...Danville will have plenty of skill and speed to compete this season.

Yes Danville has a ton of speed and plenty of it to go around.

Which either forces Pulaski to play at Somerset 2 years or Somerset is bluffing Pulaski because it’s a Bowl.

My understanding was there was just a mistake on the date and that it can be worked out if they want to play.

Somerset's AD told Pulaski that they had cleared the schedule for the week prior to the Don Franklin Bowl for 2019-2020 to play a home-home series. It's all on Pulaski.

122 tackles by Peyton Hatcher and 80 from Jase Bruner,that is two good places to start for the defense.

Where will the help come from,on that side of the ball?

DBs should be solid this year as well. Lost some size and experience up front that needs to be replaced.

How did the scrimmage vs Corbin go?

Wasn't there but the word I got was that in regular game simulation Corbin scored once and Somerset did not score, that ended 7-0 Corbin. Then they ran goal line for 10 plays each and Corbin scored 7 times while Somerset only scored once. Defense looked solid from what I heard. Offense still has a ways to go.