Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 2018

Featured Replies

What does Somerset need to do to improve in 2018? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somerset lost some playmakers in the receiving corps, defensive secondary, QB and a really good defensive lineman. I think they'll still have a good squad, but not a really deep team (that I can tell)

 

Gotta avoid the injury bug.

Somerset lost some key player that will be hard to replace but I still expect they will be a force in the region. I'm sure they have a difficult schedule again this season. Anyone know the schedule?

I heard that the Briar Jumpers numbers are way down this year. I've heard that they'll dress only around 35 players and have only around 10 sophomores are about 5 freshmen.

I heard that the Briar Jumpers numbers are way down this year. I've heard that they'll dress only around 35 players and have only around 10 sophomores are about 5 freshmen.

 

I was told the same thing last week.

I heard that the Briar Jumpers numbers are way down this year. I've heard that they'll dress only around 35 players and have only around 10 sophomores are about 5 freshmen.

 

I thought they had a strong 8th grade team last year? Did some of those kids transfer or just not come out?

I thought they had a strong 8th grade team last year? Did some of those kids transfer or just not come out?

 

Only one transfer that I am aware of. Most I understand have decided not to play.

I heard that the Briar Jumpers numbers are way down this year. I've heard that they'll dress only around 35 players and have only around 10 sophomores are about 5 freshmen.

 

I was told the same thing last week.

 

I am not surprised to hear this.

I am not surprised to hear this.

 

How were they last year in middle school? I thought they had a decent team, I hate to see kids leave football for any reason.

How were they last year in middle school? I thought they had a decent team, I hate to see kids leave football for any reason.

 

Kids were fine, parents were um well, not happy with the High School coach.

Kids were fine, parents were um well, not happy with the High School coach.

 

I've not heard anything about the Head Coach...I'll just leave it at that.

Sometimes parents just have don’t like running in the summer. Somerset numbers will pick up when schools starts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.