Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals WR Woes

Featured Replies

It's gotten so bad that this has happened.....

 

"The Bengals are apparently concerned enough with their banged-up receiver corps that they are bringing in former first-rounder Peter Warrick for a tryout and Marvin Lewis said he has yet to decide if he’ll activate Chris Henry on Sunday"

  • Replies 76
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be worse.

It's gotten so bad that this has happened.....

 

"The Bengals are apparently concerned enough with their banged-up receiver corps that they are bringing in former first-rounder Peter Warrick for a tryout and Marvin Lewis said he has yet to decide if he’ll activate Chris Henry on Sunday"

 

 

Oh my is this high school????????????????????

What is so bad about bringing in a guy for a tryout? I liked Warrick when he was here.

Oh my is this high school????????????????????

 

 

He can't practice until Wednesday. He hasn't played football for at least 2 weeks, possibly more as the league suspension I believe bars him from practicing with the team, and he hasn't played in a a game for 4 weeks. I think Marvin will see how he practices at the end of the week and see if anymore injuries occur during the week. Besides, he doesn't have to let anyone know until later this week. Why give Atlanta the edge in knowing if he's playing or not?

If PDub doesn't work out, I heard they may bring in Speedy Thomas to see how his wheels are these days.

How banged up are the Bengals at WR?

It's gotten so bad that this has happened.....

 

"The Bengals are apparently concerned enough with their banged-up receiver corps that they are bringing in former first-rounder Peter Warrick for a tryout and Marvin Lewis said he has yet to decide if he’ll activate Chris Henry on Sunday"

 

IMO I think he will play him this sunday, even though he said he hasn't decided yet...

I don't see why he wouldn't, he proved his point by not playing him a few weeks ago. He served his suspension, and has stay out of trouble, for now(I know its hasn't been very long but still).

It's not Henry's right to play on Sunday. As for PDub, I'd be glad to have him out there. Let him return some punts at least.

It's not Henry's right to play on Sunday. As for PDub, I'd be glad to have him out there. Let him return some punts at least.

 

After rooting for the Bengals my entire life, I as a fan deserve the best team Marvin can put on the field. Chris Henry is part of that team.

It's not Henry's right to play on Sunday. As for PDub, I'd be glad to have him out there. Let him return some punts at least.

Why isn't it his right??

Bengals should use Henry now, because I believe he still has a couple of court cases pending and his next supension will be longer. Since when has it been bad taste for Cincinnati to use convicts....

 

:laugh:

Make a deal for Randy Moss maybe? He is thought to be packing his bags and looking for a new home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.